PDA

View Full Version : Pre-reg visit

wendy bird
16-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Hello everyone.

I posted my forms off 12 days ago, yesterday I had a call from them to say they had recieved my application and my crb's, acknowledgment letter and invoice would be in the post. Today I get a call from the inspector, and she is comming out to see me next Thursday, that is only 18 days since I posted my forms off!!
How fast is that?:clapping: Now all I need is my crb's to hurry up, and the Dr's to stop fannying about with my health dec!!!

Hope everything goes ok. I know I will pass (being a bit presumptuous). It's all the lovely info you guys give on here that's done it!!!

Thank you!! xx

Wendy

Baileys'n'cream
16-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Yey :clapping:

Good luck with your visit :)

Tribe_mummy
16-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Good luck xx

SaijaM
16-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Good luck, you will be a childminder in no time :) .. that's what I'm hoping anyhow .. still waiting for my crb's to come back.. grr..

xx Saija

Mookins
16-07-2010, 08:00 PM
ooog wishing you loads of luck hun
i too am waiting on my crbs

x x x

wendy bird
16-07-2010, 09:16 PM
thanks for your replies, I hope you haven't been waiting long.

Keep us all posted on your progress, and I will let you know how I am doing!

good luck girls

wendy bird
19-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi just re-reading my post and I wrote it wrong, i had the phonecall for a visit just 5 days after posting off my forms so she will be visiting me 11days after I applied!!! Even faster than I thought.

Nearly finished my risk assessments and my policies.
Slowly working my way through the getting ready for your visit, gosh how many questions!!!:eek: Keep reading them , but if I don't finish, will she mind? I could answer them if she asked me. I will do as many as I can.

How long are crb's taking at the moment?
Had a phone call from my Dr's this morning, the Dr they are giving it to is away this week and then it may be 2 weeks before it will be ready!! Just want to be registered quickly:clapping: