PDA

View Full Version : help with wording a letter please

desiderata
14-07-2010, 08:21 AM
Hi folks, sorry to ask this but have had probs with this family in the past. Stupidly I let them come back this year and they were only with me 1 month (see previous posts ) when next months money didnt come through I mentioned it and was told that they wouldnt be coming any,more due to child having a small health problem. Well she didnt pay notice period. I have tried to be a little understanding on this and given her time to pay (she had money of tax credits cos I asked them) but she said it wasnt enough to pay me! QWell this money was for May and I have sent her a letter in June and she replied with a text saying I would get it when she had it. . I asked again last week and got the same reply. I spoke to NCMA and they have told me to send a 14 day payment letter. Can anyone help with the wording please??? last time I had a dispute with parents over non payment they went on to report me to Ofsted and NCMA over various "problems" they made up which we found to be untrue but the stress was terrible and I dont want to go through that again! The amount owed is £240 is it worth the hassle. ?? hope I havent bored you Thanks if youve got this far:panic:

Ms WG
14-07-2010, 08:54 AM
will pm you

desiderata
14-07-2010, 08:55 AM
thank you xx

The Juggler
14-07-2010, 01:08 PM
hon, do the letter and follow it up with NCMA. Also phone tax credits to let them know the family are no longer with you.