PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY AGAIN

angeldelight
12-07-2010, 06:16 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you all had a good sunny weekend?

A bit dull here this morning and rain forcast we have not had any for weeks but I guess it will save me watering the plants :laughing:

What is everyone doing today ? Not sure what we are doing think we will just go with the flow

Have a great day everyone

Angel xxx

charleyfarley
12-07-2010, 06:19 AM
Morning Angel, seems ages since I said that

Dull here too looks like rain :panic:

I have the morning off so am going to sort through all my file boxes to see what I can throw away :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Tink
12-07-2010, 06:20 AM
Morning, nice easy day for me today just DD and one mindee, I like holiday time:D
It has been raining here this morning, I might just go with the flow today and have a play day, I've got things planned but since the rest are on holiday I think a play day would be nice.

Hope you all have a good day

Winnie
12-07-2010, 06:24 AM
Good morning Angel, dull here too :( i'm off today and having coffee with a friend then tackling a pile of ironing. I'm hoping for rain as i'm fed up with the nightly watering but now it looks like we might get some i'm feeling sorry the sun has gone :laughing:

miss mopple
12-07-2010, 06:29 AM
Morning. Dull here as well but Im noot complaining as its been too hot for me this week :blush:

Just been for an hours walk with the dog and am shattered now. Easy day ahead with just one mindee :thumbsup: Not sure what we'll get up to. The arrival of the tesco man may be the highlight of the day :laughing:

Roseolivia
12-07-2010, 07:01 AM
Morning everyone, must be dull everywhere today as it is here too. Not meant to be very warm either. Had a great weekend, bbq at a friends Saturday then midwife and lazy day yesterday.
Morning mindee has cancelled, mother pulled him out of school for some reason and she's trying to sort out a new school for him. Think i'll be losing him as from the end of the month i'm only doing my local school (the one she's took him out of), thankfully i finish work end of September.
Need to do Tesco shop this morning then waiting in for a delivery as i started to sort out Rose's old pram at the weekend and have found for some reason i've threw out the mattress for the pram part. You can't order the mattress only so have had to order the full liner as well(which i still have) so that's costing me £35.
Have a great day

FussyElmo
12-07-2010, 07:09 AM
Rain here:(

Got to take ds for his first visit to his nursery this morning my little baby is growing up to fast:( well at least I have his sister till next year :)

caz3007
12-07-2010, 07:10 AM
Its dull here too. Not working till after school, and hubby is off too, so we are dropping DS at school and going to look at a new shop that opened in Chichester in peace, cash and carry and then probably some lunch somewhere. Oh yes and hubby wants to get himself a few new clothes, so a busy day. We are both off tomorrow too until after school, so think tomorrow will be a chill day

Have a good day whatever you are doing

nannysue
12-07-2010, 07:19 AM
Its raining yeahhhhhhhhhh .... and soooo much cooler :clapping: sorry all you sun lovers :D

I may be able to function like a normal person today rather that a wilting wreck !! Not sure what we will do today , got a few plans but see what mood the little ones are in.

Have a good day :)

Graham
12-07-2010, 07:59 AM
Raining here, must say I am glad to see it our back lawn looks like a desert.

little chickee
12-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Its bright and sunny with me which is good as my kids are on week 2 of their summer holidays so better for them.

I've 2 mindees today 1 of which has cried since he arrived 15 mins ago so we are going out to the garden. I'm hoping it stays nice because i've just found my water tray thingy so want to get the bath toys out and let them soak each other!