View Full Version : Do i need a new CRB check?

MiniDarlings
11-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Hi ya, me again!!!

I have a new CRB check which came through a month ago through my current employer, it has their company name on it, so do i need a brand new one? Seems like a waste of money getting the same thing again lol

Thanks in advance
xx

karensmart4
11-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Yes I'm afraid you do. As well as being a cm I'm also a foster carer and I have two seperate crb's even though I carry out both jobs in the same house!!!! total waste of time and money in my opinion. If you have one, then I think it should be transferable.

Chatterbox Childcare
11-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Yes you do need to have one. You could have a conviction the day after your current one is done. A total waste of money in my opinion but I suppose if it was my child I would want it done too.

leahlouise
11-07-2010, 10:02 PM
hi i have got a crb though the playschool to help out . i got this in feb 2010. ofsted phoned me and said as the crb was done though them i don't need to do it again:clapping: so it depends on them at the end of the day. all i have to do is wait for my partners crb as he never had one and ofsted are coming out to see me in the next 2 weeks .:clapping:

sarah707
12-07-2010, 08:23 AM
That's good news!

I hope it all speeds along for you now :D

zoe2010
12-07-2010, 08:55 AM
sure do !!
it's such a pain im already CRB for my current job but still needed one that states that ur a childminder !! grrr like u say a waste of money and time :angry: