PDA

View Full Version : Holiday to Turkey

patevans
10-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Me and my friend want to go to turkey next year where is nice? we want all inclusive in a busy but not too loud area and also not a really long transfer from the airport

Stormy
10-07-2010, 07:40 PM
Altinkum is a nice resort lovely beaches.....Suits any age, families as well as singles of all ages.
Bodrum airport is the closest but still about an hour I believe. Most resorts are a distance from the airport.
Good luck x

wendywu
10-07-2010, 07:42 PM
I love the Xanadu in Antalya its AI Ultra, look at the reviews on Trip Advisor.

Its about 30 min from the airport, but the area is not that busy. But you do not need to go out of the resort at all there is so much to do day and night. But ther is plenty of shopping and a market just a bus or taxi ride away.

Only a few more weeks and i will be there myself :thumbsup:

babs
10-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Altinkum is a nice resort lovely beaches.....Suits any age, families as well as singles of all ages.
Bodrum airport is the closest but still about an hour I believe. Most resorts are a distance from the airport.
Good luck x

my friends going here next monday the lo i have is her daughter , she been there before and for the last 4 years her older daughters been back with her friends, if i went to turkey id go here as she says they are really nice..