PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - double bike trailer

Mrs.L.C
10-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Wanted double bike trailer local to Daventry/Northamptonshire similar to one in link below

http://www.costsaving2u.com/images/InStep%20Quick%20N%20EZ%20Bike%20Trailer.jpg

Zoomie
10-07-2010, 09:12 PM
I got one off of ebay abt 2 years back.

£26 plus £20 postage, brand new.

Have you looked there ?

(And no I don't want to sell mine :blush: )

sweets
10-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Hi if you are getting it to use with mindees i would just check with their parents first if they would mind their children going in one, be a shame to waste your money getting one if you couldnt use it with them, :)

Mrs.L.C
11-07-2010, 08:25 AM
[QUOTE=Zoomie;743000]I got one off of ebay abt 2 years back.

£26 plus £20 postage, brand new.

Have you looked there ?

(And no I don't want to sell mine :blush: )[/QUOTE

Yer I have been keeping my eye open on there for while now but most go around £50 but I might as well get a new one if I am going to have to pay that for second hand

zillervalley
11-07-2010, 11:00 AM
it looks good, but what about the safty side when you cants see what the child is up too

Mrs.L.C
11-07-2010, 04:46 PM
it looks good, but what about the safty side when you cants see what the child is up too

They do have a safety harness just like those a pushchair would have and I guess it depends on each individual child and what they are like. You would do the same as what you do when they are in the pushchair and check them now and again as well

sweets
11-07-2010, 06:48 PM
yes but in a pushchair they are in front of you where you can see them all the time. its traffic i would be more scared of tho! theres a lady near me uses one to do her school run with 2 LO's in and they look so vulnerable to cars so low down on the road.

they are great for off road tho at somewhere like centre parcs for eg, but i just done like them on public roads and wouldnt let children in one.

sorry :blush:

Mrs.L.C
12-07-2010, 09:04 AM
yes but in a pushchair they are in front of you where you can see them all the time. its traffic i would be more scared of tho! theres a lady near me uses one to do her school run with 2 LO's in and they look so vulnerable to cars so low down on the road.

they are great for off road tho at somewhere like centre parcs for eg, but i just done like them on public roads and wouldnt let children in one.

sorry :blush:

I know what you mean here. I wouldnt use it on a road. we are lucky that we have a walking/cycle track (no road except the small one coming out from the front of house) just behind us that leads to the local country park which is what I wanted to use it for but because I wont be using it all the time like for school runs I dont really want to spend more than £40

teacake2
14-07-2010, 10:42 PM
There is one on ebay but local to me Derby, item no. 170511594196, it is £26.00 at the moment, he wants collection only but you could probably get a courier to pick it up for you.
Don't know if it is what you are looking for or if it is any good, I have never used one, but thought it might be of some use to you.
Teacake2