PDA

View Full Version : Starting again

buildingblocks
31-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Okay I had just started back to SW just before I lost my Dad and have quite bklatently used it since then as an excuse not to go back as over about three weeks ate for England.

Have decided I need to go back to class (although contemplated hynosis) as I just can't do it on my own. The hard decision has been which class to go to. i have done them all at one point or another and all have good points and bad for me.

Think I have decided to go to WW as i think it may be the best one to fit in with lifestyle - we are hoping to go camping every other weekened beween now and September and i know tescos do a lot of tinned stuff int he HE range which are pointed.

Trouble is I use Gary not being here on shifts every other week as a reason not to go as it is half an hour walk to class so I thought week Gary can take me go and stay and week he is on lates walk with him and three kids to go and get weighed but not stay to class. Truoble is this week he is on lates so it means starting and not staying but think I will do this.

Reason for posting is those of you on different plans is there anyone who goes camping and which plan do you find easiest to cope with being away

By the way LK tomorrow has something on about woman gone down 5 dress sizes in 5 weeks (may have misheard ) wasn't it someone on here who knew someone who had been on LK

Spangles
31-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Good luck Kate.

I did WW and found it soooooo easy! You can eat whatever you like, you just need to work out the points on the chart thing.

I think you'll be fine with it while camping because you can eat anything at all.

I even went to McD's with it, I went on the McD website and you can view the calorie and fat of their products and work out the points. Chicken nuggets, fries and diet coke don't have many points at all!

ruby
31-03-2008, 06:17 PM
we go to w/w and i would do the points plan as you can eat most things as long as you point it .

it has free registration at the moment and also you can do a monthly pass as long as you have a bank account and access to a computer

it works out cheaper i.e 4 weeks £22.00

with the monthly pass its £17.50 and you have free access to esource.

cathy

buildingblocks
31-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Thanks for that

angeldelight
31-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Good luck Kate whatever diet you do

Angel xx

Lou
31-03-2008, 08:25 PM
Good luck Kate.

I have started back at weigh watchers tonight so im doing it too, there are loads of weight watchers products for sale, Asda prob have best range of those, but as you say all tescos healthy eating range is pointed too so dead easy if you are away xxx

Alibali
31-03-2008, 08:29 PM
I always follow Rosemary Conley, you can eat anything as long as its less than 5% fat and most things have low fat options, the whole family can eat the same things, and its favourites like curry and bolognese, and you can have a treat each day of crisps or chocolate or an alcoholic drink! Its fairly east to eat out on too. Says me who has 2 stones to lose.

Ali :)

Tatia
01-04-2008, 08:09 AM
I've gone camping with SW before and found it very easy because of the free foods choice. Pasta salad for a green day, grilled burgers or steaks for a red plus all the fruit and veggies you can eat. Easy.

WW is a good program though and I think you can find a way to make any healthy eating plan work so long as you don't cave in to all the junk food associated with camping and BBQs, like crisps, snack cakes and chocolate bars.

Good luck!

LittleMissSparkles
01-04-2008, 08:35 AM
good luck Kate you can do it you just have to have some will power ! x