PDA

View Full Version : Songs to listen to during working hours

RedDragon
09-07-2010, 08:14 AM
I often listen to music on the computer while I'm working - the kiddies enjoy it, dance and laugh while I sing along.

Heres 1 of my favourites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVddimeLKEA

and another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNbc0YO5hKg

Add any we all might like.

WibbleWobble
09-07-2010, 09:20 AM
we have radio 2 on or planet rock..

and for a treat i will put on some "dinosaur music" which is 21st century schizoid man by king crimson!!!

My Los enjoy any prog rock especially a bit of Yes!

we also have Ladysmith Black mombasa on too...we wiggle our bums!

mandy xxx

Ripeberry
09-07-2010, 09:29 AM
In the car I have a CD of the 'Gipsy kings' and our favourite at the moment is "Start wearing purple". My kids like to sing along to it :cool:

kindredspirits
09-07-2010, 10:13 AM
i've got Il Divo in the CD player at the minute - George sings the entire of 'Isabel' in Spanish - its very cute - i'll try and do a video of it! :thumbsup:

RedDragon
09-07-2010, 10:16 AM
In the car I have a CD of the 'Gipsy kings' and our favourite at the moment is "Start wearing purple". My kids like to sing along to it :cool:

ooh, Gypsy Kings - have just played them - fantastic!

Donkey
09-07-2010, 11:12 PM
we have all sorts on...
czech radio (i look after a half czech girl)
radio 2
galaxy
classic fm
sometimes we have the music videos on as a treat but mostly just the radio
although my 2 year old favouite songs at the moment is david guetta - memories and jay sean down (have to find clean versions on you tube!)

FussyElmo
10-07-2010, 07:19 AM
The local radio station for us:)

Twinkles
10-07-2010, 07:35 AM
This site is fun for the children ( and me :D )

www.mothergooserocks.com

Heaven Scent
10-07-2010, 12:02 PM
This site is fun for the children ( and me :D )

www.mothergooserocks.com

I can't get it to play for me??? but there I go again technophobe probably doing something very wrong!!!

patevans
10-07-2010, 12:13 PM
I was going to post about this the other day, I always have some sort of music on low in the background and wondered if it would be a problem with Ofsted, its for for me than the children :laughing:

Twinkles
10-07-2010, 02:42 PM
I can't get it to play for me??? but there I go again technophobe probably doing something very wrong!!!

Go to their homepage and click on top 20 list then click on any of the highlighted ones and they should play. :thumbsup: