PDA

View Full Version : care commission visit - HELP!!

**tinkerbell**
07-07-2010, 12:16 PM
ok so i just got a phone call from my new care commission person; she's coming out for her pre-reg visit on 28th july :panic:

do i need to do anything else before she comes? obviously clean even more manically (!) and get the socket covers the fireman told me to get, but do i need to write up any more policies and procedures apart from those i've already sent in with part 5 of the application?
do i have to have my risk assessments done? i already have an emergency fire action plan.

anything else i need to do/she needs to see? help me!! xxx

arly
07-07-2010, 12:22 PM
Good luck and im sure you will be fine :) but suppose i'll be panicking aswell when i get to that stage...:laughing: xx

crazyhazy
07-07-2010, 07:46 PM
I remember really panicing and was so surprised at how nice and helpful my cco was! She did ask me to do a aims and objectives, which I hadn;t done yet but gave me suggestions and I just emailled it to her a few days later.

Alibali
07-07-2010, 07:58 PM
I wouldn't worry too much, she's there to advise you on what needs doing, just relax and be yourself. She may ask some questions about the Care standards if you have them, ie what would you do if..................., but she's not there to catch you out. It'll be fine.