PDA

View Full Version : Could do with putting the heating on

Fabby
07-07-2010, 10:46 AM
but i am not because it is July!!!!! My mindee is asleep and i have kept her jumper on and i have just gone up to my wardrobe to get the thickest jumper i have in there to put on BUT I WILL NOT PUT THE HEATING ON!!!!!! brrrrr its cold today!!!

angeldelight
07-07-2010, 10:49 AM
Sending you some of our sunshine

It did go dull for a time here but its nice again now

Angel xx

Fabby
07-07-2010, 11:04 AM
its just gone really quite nippy here in the midlands. Im a nesh person anyway

Pedagog
07-07-2010, 12:33 PM
It's raining here, but I still have the back door open as its so warm

nell57
07-07-2010, 12:36 PM
I'm finding it really warm and stuffy and I'm the same area as you fabby, but think mine is an age thing:blush:

It has started to rain heavy now, so I'm hoping it cools down some more:p :D

duran
07-07-2010, 12:53 PM
heavy rain here too

Minstrel
07-07-2010, 01:11 PM
:eek: Especially as your pregnant i can't believe you need the heating on!

I'm 31 and half weeks now and permanently baked! Went out with no coat earlier and it was raining- i'd rather get soaked than be warm at the mo!

Bring on the cold weather :D

Rubybubbles
07-07-2010, 01:44 PM
It been dull and overcast here, at messy play everyone had long tops on but I was in a vest top! I am mega hot:D

Sat with all windows open and patio wide open! Although the children keep running in and out today! they don't know what to do with themselves, nothing I say is good enough today:(

fionamal
07-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Oh its lovely and sunny up here but is very windy. We've not needed any jackets or cardis today and am sitting here with all the windows and doors open just to get some air through the house.

Will send some of the sunshine down to you

FussyElmo
07-07-2010, 06:01 PM
I'm finding it really warm and stuffy and I'm the same area as you fabby, but think mine is an age thing:blush:

It has started to rain heavy now, so I'm hoping it cools down some more:p :D

I thought it was nice today too and the rain didnt cool it down