PDA

View Full Version : MIDDLE OF THE WEEK

angeldelight
07-07-2010, 05:25 AM
Morning Everyone

Is anyone here yet ?

Nice sunny morning here again - we are being so lucky with the weather. Had a bit of rain during the night

Not sure what we are doing today - going with the flow I think - what about everyone else - what you doing nice ?

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

wendy222
07-07-2010, 05:47 AM
hi and morning its nice here dont no wot 2 do onlyworking morning :clapping: got afternoon free x

angeldelight
07-07-2010, 05:48 AM
Morning Wendy

Have a nice free afternoon

xxx

Roseolivia
07-07-2010, 06:09 AM
Morning everyone. Not sure about the weather, it's a bit overcast so could go either way today.
Only 1 before schoolie then i have the rest of the day off today as we're visiting Rose's nursery this afternoon then off to my friends for tea.
Had a great day yesterday, went shopping, had fish and chips for lunch then went to visit friends from the nursery i used to work at and no school pick ups:clapping: Can you tell i can't wait for the hols, have decided am not working Mon, Tues over the 6wks so it gives me time to do jobs as i have kids wed and Thurs. Mindees mum said yesterday that she may need me over hol(in contract but has never came) but depends on if her mum's going to have days out, but i'm going to tell her he can only come Wednesday onwards otherwise i'll be waiting week by week to see if she needs me so won't be able to plan things of my own.
Hope you had a good day off yesterday Angel.

angeldelight
07-07-2010, 06:13 AM
Morning Rose

I am having Mondays off also in the school holidays it will be nice hope you enjoy

Yes thanks had a good day off but most of the day was taken up visiting my sis in hospital - you dont realise how much of your day it takes up
Made her laugh though and I thought she was going to burst her stitches ha ha

Have a good day

Angel xxx

jumpinjen
07-07-2010, 06:29 AM
It's our big toddle this morning and overcast for the first time in weeks with rain promised for later.... we were going to do picnic and fun sports afternoon but the rain will be in by then..... typical!!!!

I've got a quiet week this week with one mindee on holiday (did her toddle last week) and I was looking forward to a morning off with just my children as this mindee does 20 hours so doesn't come til 11.30 one morning a week.... it just so happens that it would have been this morning and I've had to ask for her at nine so we can toddle.... how the 'morning off' cookie doth crumble!

Ah well, there's always next years hols for a morning off LOL

Jen:laughing:

angeldelight
07-07-2010, 06:36 AM
It's our big toddle this morning and overcast for the first time in weeks with rain promised for later.... we were going to do picnic and fun sports afternoon but the rain will be in by then..... typical!!!!

I've got a quiet week this week with one mindee on holiday (did her toddle last week) and I was looking forward to a morning off with just my children as this mindee does 20 hours so doesn't come til 11.30 one morning a week.... it just so happens that it would have been this morning and I've had to ask for her at nine so we can toddle.... how the 'morning off' cookie doth crumble!

Ah well, there's always next years hols for a morning off LOL

Jen:laughing:

Oh it looked like that here yesterday but was very warm and the rain held off till during the night - lets hope it does the same for you Jen

Have a good time and hope you stay dry

Angel xx

estrelas
07-07-2010, 06:50 AM
Morning all

No plans here, not working till twelve after i've took the older ones to school, so may take Alfi on a long walk

Have a great day everyone

miffy
07-07-2010, 06:52 AM
Morning Everyone

It's the end of the working week for me :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Looks like I'm going to get a soaking though :rolleyes: It's very grey and cloudy here.

Have a lovely day whatever you're doing

Miffy xx

Mollymop
07-07-2010, 07:13 AM
Morning everyone

It's dull out there this morning and talks of showers through the day which I hope happen when I am at home! But the garden needs a good rain the grass is dying before my eyes!:eek:

I have the day off today, wanted to cut the lawn and pull the weeds but it is wet, rained in the night here so I won't be doing that today:rolleyes: knew I shouldn't have left it

I am EXCITED as tonight me and Darren are going to secondary school to find out who DS' new form teacher is going to be and what house he is going ot be in. he is starting there in September! EKK! Where has my little boy gone!?

and then tomorrow he has an induction day there

Just hope he doesn't end up with my/or darren's old teachers that are still there:eek: :D
Have a nice day everyone

Toothfairy
07-07-2010, 07:15 AM
Morning everyone

Its a bit dull and overcast here this morning but I am sure it will brighten up later.

Hectic day today, Childminding group this morning & its my turn to provide the snack. After school I need to pick my DD up from school and get her to Dance for 4pm then get mindees back home to give them a drink & snack, I then have to take mindee to beavers 4.45, pick DD up from dance at 5, get back so other mindee can be picked up at 5.20. Then need to pick up older DD from rehursals at 9 and I have an Ocado delivery coming between 8-9.

Hubby is away overnight, so all down to me today.

Have a good day :thumbsup: