PDA

View Full Version : care to learn scheme

jmorgan
06-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Hi every 1, just wandering if any of you work with young parents on the care to learn scheme. Are finding it a right pain on getting paid and the amount of time forms are taking to arrive? I am still waiting for the summer retainer form, which they say they sent 4 weeks ago to the parent, who has not received it yet. I asked them to send it to me as well but they say no, fed up of ringing them now :angry:

Pedagog
06-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Oh yes absolute nightmare, didn't get first terms money till third term:eek:

TheBTeam
06-07-2010, 12:37 PM
I used them with only a couple of minor glitches with a learner attendance form towards the end. Although my young mum had her forms handled by Connexions and they came with her to visit us and to help set up the paperwork with care to learn. Mine didnt involve any retainers either.

Hope its sorted soon for you.

Rubybubbles
06-07-2010, 12:55 PM
:( If you put Care to learn into the search it will come up with some past posts:)

I had no problems with care to learn, but I got all the forms back to me rather than waiting for the parent to send them. They were really good when I had to phone them, for example on a day I couldn't work (I collected the children) and it had snowed and I had no way of getting the car out/ or would I drive!

When I had to end the contract suddenly (safe guarding) they were lovely when I phoned them about that too. I found that they were quick with the paperwork side! Are you sure mum recieved the form?:littleangel:

sarah32
06-07-2010, 01:05 PM
It took me 11 weeks to set up with them and get paid.:angry:

Once set up was fine but I dont know if I would do it again.

karen m
06-07-2010, 06:23 PM
couple of miner hitches when first started with them but after that great