PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas for a Peppa Pig mad child?

miss mopple
06-07-2010, 08:31 AM
My 2yr old mindee is obsessed with peppa pig so I want to do some craft or other activity based on this but my brains gone numb and other than colouring sheets I can't think of anything :blush:

Any ideas?

mama2three
06-07-2010, 09:18 AM
welly prints with brown paint puddles?

paperplate pig faces?

making piggy noses using egg cartons?

Rubybubbles
06-07-2010, 09:47 AM
as much as Peppa pig is a little bit spolit (heehee) the books are good! They cover things that happen! (a bit like Charlie and lola!)

We read a peppa pig book on going to the dentist, and then set up a densit for a week, the kids would sit on the chairs and open their mouths whilst we checked each others teeth:D

I have lots of the toys (dd loved PP and family got her loads for her 3rd b-day) and they are lovely for small world play:thumbsup:

Look at real pigs, either photos, or if you can, go to the farm and look at all the different types of pigs, they are not all pink lol!

I have got a planning sheet somewhere:rolleyes: I will try dig it out lol I have loosley linked to the 6 learning areas:thumbsup:

miss mopple
06-07-2010, 10:27 AM
some lovely ideas, thankyou :clapping: ruby if you do have it that would be fab :thumbsup:

DD2 has lots of the toys but isn't willing to share them so they have to stay in her room as I won't make her. May have a look on ebay and see if I can get some that we don't already have as playroom toys :thumbsup:

Just have mindee this pm so think we may don some wellies and do painty muddy puddles in the garden :D

sandy64
06-07-2010, 12:04 PM
you could look on cbeebies website for idea put sand or mud in tuff spot with a little water and jump in muddy puddles with bare feet then let them walk round garden if its pavement making big marks peppa pig party every think pig shaped lo can help do biscuits sandwiches talk about colours of peppa and her friends :)

Mouse
06-07-2010, 12:12 PM
Print off some Peppa Pig pictures, colour them in, laminate them & stick them on straws to make puppets. Then make a Peppa Pig scene with an old cereal box & get them to act out little stories.

funfunfun
06-07-2010, 02:56 PM
think i hav an activity book i scanned a whie ago got it free with the kiddys mag thought it may come in handy i can email it you if you like?

miss mopple
06-07-2010, 07:53 PM
oooh yes please! Will pm you x

angeldelight
07-07-2010, 08:32 AM
http://www.abc.net.au/children/makeanddo/characters/ps_peppa.htm

http://www.coloring-book.info/coloring/coloring_page.php?id=142

Colouring sheets

Great ideas from everyone

Extend the activities talk about the 3 little pigs etc

Angel xx

angiemog
07-07-2010, 01:36 PM
I did the houses of the 3 little pigs, we collected straw and sticks and I cut out some red squares. I drew the houses on a3 pieces of card and let them stick the other bits on. Other than that you could do peppas house, windy castle....... and use bits and pieces to stick on, make a chocolate cake (for Daddy pig) draw carrots for rebecca rabbit, go to the park like peppa and friends, learn to do ballet, go on a treasure hunt, plant vegetables, make a train out of cardboard boxes..........Jump in muddy puddles. If you look at the titles of the episodes that may give you a few more ideas, you could base activities on one of the episodes. Yes I've seen them all too. x

Bex1
11-07-2010, 06:32 AM
I am so glad I found this thread as I have a DD and two little mindees who are obsessed with Peppa Pig! So next month I think I will do 'three little pigs' and make some peppa pig puppets!

Anyone noticed that Miss Rabbit works everywhere...sells ice-cream, drives the train, school bus, works at the library, supermarket, school :o - i think I watch it too much too :blush:

Becky

AnnieM
22-07-2010, 09:56 AM
She also moonlights as Nanny Plum in Ben and Holly. ;) :D

patevans
24-08-2010, 05:16 PM
as much as Peppa pig is a little bit spolit (heehee) the books are good! They cover things that happen! (a bit like Charlie and lola!)

We read a peppa pig book on going to the dentist, and then set up a densit for a week, the kids would sit on the chairs and open their mouths whilst we checked each others teeth:D

I have lots of the toys (dd loved PP and family got her loads for her 3rd b-day) and they are lovely for small world play:thumbsup:

Look at real pigs, either photos, or if you can, go to the farm and look at all the different types of pigs, they are not all pink lol!

I have got a planning sheet somewhere:rolleyes: I will try dig it out lol I have loosley linked to the 6 learning areas:thumbsup:

Sorry to hi-jack the thread but just wondered if you had found the planning sheet and if so could I please have a nosey at it?

randomuser1
26-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Some great ideas in here, thanks :)

SarahJL
14-05-2014, 07:19 AM
This is an old post but all your ideas have been a great help, my 2 kids are mad Peppa Pig fans and this was of great use. I also found this site that has lots of Peppa videos and examples of things like Peppa cakes for those who are planning a Peppa Party - Free Peppa Pig Videos From YouTube (http://welovepeppa.com/category/peppa-pig-videos/). Thanks agains for your help!