PDA

View Full Version : A SUPER SUNNY TUESDAY

angeldelight
06-07-2010, 05:38 AM
Morning Everyone

The sun is shining again - we have had lovely weather for weeks now

So what are you all doing today anything nice ?

I have the day off so I am off to visit my sis in hospital this afternoon then hopefully sit in the sun

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

Cammie Doodle
06-07-2010, 06:40 AM
I only had one LO and so did Carolyn, so I have offered to have her's (its one we share anyway so Parent fine with it) Hopefully Carolyn can catch up with jobs, visit her Mum etc. Cameron (our son)and his girlfriend arrived late last night from Scotland staying till Wed, probably the last visit before the wedding in Sept :eek: Have a good day everyone, hope your well Angel x

miffy
06-07-2010, 06:42 AM
Morning everyone

Hope your sister is feeling a bit better today Angel. I'm sure you'll feel happier once you've seen her and then you can enjoy sitting in the sun.

Have a lovely day

Miffy xx

Tink
06-07-2010, 06:42 AM
Morning, it's a cloudy start here this morning. I'm full of hayfever and feel awful.
Hopefully going to a new indoor play center today which should be fun.

Hope you all have a lovely day and be safe in the sun Angel xx

miss mopple
06-07-2010, 06:43 AM
Morning Angel

quiet one for me with just DD2 and my 2yr old mindee. We are at home waiting for a courier to collect all my sainsburys vouchers, and another to deliver a dog run for the garden so I think it'll be playing in the sandpit for us today :)

Knowing my luck they will both turn up when Im on the pre school run :rolleyes:

mama2three
06-07-2010, 06:57 AM
Morning everyone..

My baby is 4 today , we've been up since 5 with one very ''incited'' ( his word!) little boy. Happy Birthday Quinn!!

Toddler group this morning and baking....then after school we are having a little party picnic in the garden , hope the sun keeps shining.

hope everyones well , and your sis is on the mend angel.

Roseolivia
06-07-2010, 07:01 AM
Morning all, another sunny morning here up north. Meant to be nice the rest of the week and into the weekend.
1 before schoolie and then that's it for me till the morning, after schoolie cancelled as grandma having her:clapping:
Have already watered veg and flowers, fed the dog and chickens and of course Rose and mindee, need to now tidy before the cleaner comes, upstairs already done just the dreaded kitchen and living room. Once took mindee to school need to go shopping for trousers as my linen trousers are now getting too tight as bump is growing so much and only have jeans and short trousers. Should catch up on paperwork but can't be bothered.
Anyway have a great day , Angel hope your sister is feeling better and enjoy the rest of your day

Tribe_mummy
06-07-2010, 07:11 AM
Morning all :)

Another gorgeous day in the midlands :)

Me and my LO are off to our local toddler group this morning, then back home for a spot of decorating, always fun with a toddler to hand lol...needs must!

Then ,aybe a few sneaky posts on here and facebook lol

Hope your sister feels better soon

xx

Tribe_mummy
06-07-2010, 07:13 AM
Morning everyone..

My baby is 4 today , we've been up since 5 with one very ''incited'' ( his word!) little boy. Happy Birthday Quinn!!

Happy birthday to your LO xx

angeldelight
06-07-2010, 07:14 AM
Morning everyone..

Toddler group this morning and baking....then after school we are having a little party picnic in the garden , hope the sun keeps shining.

hope everyones well , and your sis is on the mend angel.

:clapping: :clapping:

Happy Birthday to Quinn

Have a great day

Angel xx

estrelas
06-07-2010, 07:15 AM
Morning all

Not to sunny here,

A few sports days today so should be fun

Hope you all have a great day xx

wendy222
06-07-2010, 07:37 AM
morning sll its nice here hope it keeps like it fingers cross ive not be sleeping well only had 2 and a half hours and been working from 6 thr sat having breakfast now got 4 boys 2 day so by the end off the day i will b dead on my feet l:eek: ol