PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies in Hurst Green, Oxted Surrey

samb
05-07-2010, 12:45 PM
Hello my name is Samantha. I live in Hurst Green and have 2 of my own children - a girl who will be 5 in September and is starting Hurst Green School and a boy who is 2.

I have 10 years experience in childcare settings including nurseries, schools, church groups and nannying. The children I have worked with range from 0-14 years. I hold an HND in the Care of Early Years, a current first aid certificate and childminding introductory course as well as numerous certificates for workshops.

I am currently waiting for my documents so that I can begin childminding in my home (an upstairs flat). We like to visit local toddler groups, sure start groups, library and parks regularly. I will have 1 part time and 1 full time vacancy as soon as my registration starts which I hope will be by mid August. Please contact me via the forum if you are interested to see if I may be able to help you with your child care requirements.

samb
16-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Update - I am now registered and will begin August :clapping:

samb
24-09-2010, 08:19 PM
I currently have vacancies on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

From January I will have vacancies Mon, Wed, Thurs and Fri.

Please contact me if you think I may be able to help you with your childcare requirements. :)