PDA

View Full Version : Ow!

venus89
05-07-2010, 08:24 AM
I'm having one of those weeks at the moment, permanently! This morning I've trodden on soemthing which has gone into my foot and bled everywhere worrying the kids and, more importantly, causing lots of mess to clean up :rolleyes: . Anyway, I limped to school and back but it hurts to put my foot down and I can't seem to get it out. Hs anybody got any tips for getting things out of feet? Do you think soaking it in warm water might help?

sonia ann
05-07-2010, 08:33 AM
soaking in warm water may help draw it out whatever it is....................but if you really think something is in there a trip to your practice nurse or A&E may be on the cards ........don't go poking around too much as you could make it worse

venus89
05-07-2010, 08:42 AM
soaking in warm water may help draw it out whatever it is....................but if you really think something is in there a trip to your practice nurse or A&E may be on the cards ........don't go poking around too much as you could make it worse

Thankyou. There's definately something in there, I can see a bit of it.... I'll try the warm water - I don't have time to go to the Doctor's! Kind of luck my Monday LO is on holiday today......

sarah707
05-07-2010, 09:37 AM
Ouch!!

The more you walk on it the more it's going to get embedded.

I would go and get it taken out and dressed properly or you risk infection as well.

Hugs xx

Cammie Doodle
05-07-2010, 10:06 AM
I know its of no help to you at the moment, but Magnesium Sulphate a paste from the Chemist applied to the area then covered up overnight usually draws anything out Brill stuff to have in medicine cupboard. Good luck

venus89
05-07-2010, 10:43 AM
I know its of no help to you at the moment, but Magnesium Sulphate a paste from the Chemist applied to the area then covered up overnight usually draws anything out Brill stuff to have in medicine cupboard. Good luck

Oooohhh..... I might try that if soaking it doesn't work! Mr Tesco has been and gone so I can finally sit here with my foot in a washing up bowl of warm water. Actually, I might pop the other one in too, it feels nice :laughing: