PDA

View Full Version : When did you all start advertising pre-reg

Tribe_mummy
04-07-2010, 02:07 PM
Hi all when did you all start advertising you were going to be a registered childminder, there is a bit of competition around here and don't want to miss out on potential mindees...I should be registered in Sept?October.

Thanks

SaijaM
04-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Hi!

I would start now and say when you'll be registered, so you will manage expectations... so many families are looking for even next year! .. so why not start advertising.. I'm pre-reg too, and will be registered (hopefully!) in around sept too... but have put the word out there and have got mindee queued up :laughing:

Hope you get 'proper' advise from registered childminders, I'm no expert yet!

xx Saija

Tribe_mummy
04-07-2010, 02:13 PM
Hi!

I would start now and say when you'll be registered, so you will manage expectations... so many families are looking for even next year! .. so why not start advertising.. I'm pre-reg too, and will be registered (hopefully!) in around sept too... but have put the word out there and have got mindee queued up :laughing:

Hope you get 'proper' advise from registered childminders, I'm no expert yet!

xx Saija

Thanks hun, have started my website and was about to start posters etc but didn't want to be over keen lol xx

nb73
26-07-2010, 07:55 AM
Hi, I'm new to this website. I am in the early process of starting my training, hopefully I should be registered early next year (once my crb checks are done), when should I start advertising for next year? I will contact local schools (whether they will let me advertise there who knows!), but do leaflet drops help? Any advice would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks