PDA

View Full Version : EYFS pack

Phoenix
02-07-2010, 12:42 PM
Just had confirmation of my DHC Unit 1 course placement and have received my EYFS pack through the post, I am terribly excited and have organised myself a folder with all the bits I'll need for the course!!! Just wanted to ask if I should be reading through the EYFS pack now, I have briefly scanned over it and looked at the cd-rom in the pack, or will this all make more sense once the course has started?

Thanks girls/guys

flowerpots
02-07-2010, 12:45 PM
theres no harm in looking through it now, i couldnt make any sense of it AT ALL until i was on the course, good luck with your course. :thumbsup:

sarah707
02-07-2010, 08:02 PM
It will make more sense as you go through the course... then as you use it day to day it will become clearer as well.

Don't forget to keep us updated with how you get on! :D

Phoenix
03-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Thanks girls,,

I am so nervous I cant tell you, I am worried I wont understand it all and that I won't do all I need to do and pass the Ofsted inspection!!! So confused with the policies and procedures. What they expect at there visit, how many procedures/policies I need to do

But I suppose it will become clearer as I go on in the course!!!! Fingers crossed!!!:panic: