PDA

View Full Version : half completed sef?

samkeddy
02-07-2010, 08:57 AM
Hi,
Just looking for some advise please, i have been working on my sef for the last few weeks but am only on question j, i go on holiday on monday and am having my inpection the week i get back, i cant see myself managing to finish it in time but dont want all the work ive allready put into it to be for nothing does anyone know if i can cubmit it unfinished or if they would just consider this lazy or unproffesional, any advice would be appreciated
thanks
sam

sarah707
02-07-2010, 08:03 PM
I would submit the questions you have answered and put a note in those you haven't got round to yet explaining you have run out of time due to your holiday :D

samkeddy
02-07-2010, 08:36 PM
I would submit the questions you have answered and put a note in those you haven't got round to yet explaining you have run out of time due to your holiday :D

Thats probably going to be my best bet, im working like a crazy woman trying to complete it (and thankyou for the book, im on question N now, yey! think id still be on A without your help!)

How long before the inspection should i send it do you think? I think it'll take about a week to read!:blush:

sarah707
03-07-2010, 09:10 AM
It's not about quantity!! My friend just got outstanding and hers is one typed page per question.

I'd submit before you go but leave yourself time because they often do work on the website over the weekend and you don't want to be trying and it not uploading :panic:

Hth :D