PDA

View Full Version : ~I'M STILL WAITING~

VINASOL
30-06-2010, 08:46 AM
:angry: I know all I ever seem to post about my husband's CRB form, but to say I'm really angry and upset is a total understatement. If anyone can offer advice on what to do next, i'd be grateful.

MY CRB check was done in about 4 days and I have had it since 17 May (know that I was very lucky it was done so quick).

However, the Bureau has had hubbie's CRB since 20 May. So that's 6 weeks tomorrow. They sent it to Kent Police and to the Met. Someone told DH that they are still waiting for 1 police force to send it back. Although, when I spoke to someone at the Bureau they said that they couldn't say how many police forces DH crb was sent to.

THEN I was told I could not make a complaint until after six weeks (Friday I guess); but I rang again and was told that I could not complain until after EIGHT weeks, and that they would not ask any police force to chase until after 8 weeks which will be on 16 July. I've rang about 10 police forces (there are 63 in the ocuntry) with no luck.

AT this rate I won't get any children THIS YEAR. I just don't know what to do.

:crying:

moljak
30-06-2010, 09:21 AM
It does take forever doesn't it :(

If you can find out with station has it you can phone the crb dept yourself and explain your situation.Thats what I did and they did it that day.

Fingers crossed it gets sorted soon :)

VINASOL
30-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Hi - thx for responding. we dont knwo who the crb is out with and the Criminial Records Bureau won't tell us anything either...its so frustrating

flowerpots
30-06-2010, 12:04 PM
its REALLY frustrating isnt it, my assisstant (dh) was back in 3 weeks and mine took just over 9 weeks, there was a back log of them to get through. hope it comes soon. :)

VINASOL
30-06-2010, 05:05 PM
aww, thank you lovely ladies.

I must sound a right maniac lol

i've just posted on my news, and i'm so excited i could cry - in fact I am....xxxx:littleangel: