PDA

View Full Version : 'Sticking' activity please.........

Toothfairy
28-06-2010, 07:42 AM
Hi, can anyone help please......

It's my turn to come up with the activity for the Childminding Group next week. It is a 'Sticking' activity for around 20 children, ages from a few months to 4yrs but mainly 2-3yr olds. Needs to be easy, not too many resourses needed and to last for about 10mins (The last sticking activity was a cardboard butterfly which the kiddies put pva glue on and covered in dry pasta and lentlils).

Any ideas welcome as my mind has just gone blank :D

Forgot to say, this has to be an individual activity not a joint one as they need to be able to take them home.:thumbsup:

miss mopple
28-06-2010, 07:54 AM
How about elmer shaped cut outs to decorate with coloured squares of paper/fabric

or paper plate flowers/suns with handprints for the leaves/rays

grindal
28-06-2010, 09:57 AM
What about making beach collages, lots of different yellow things for sand and some blue things for the sea?

I often just do this sort of thing with mine cos all quite little and is easy to differentiate for older children.

sandy64
28-06-2010, 12:21 PM
hi weve just done fish i cut them out of card gave lo lots of bits and glue they look really good ive just put ribbons on them to hang them up whils all 3 lo are asleep bliss.

Chell
28-06-2010, 12:24 PM
Silkysteps has a print out for an icecream shape. You could stick on cotton wool to look like the ice cream.

Chell
28-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Print out some England flags and they could stick pieces of cut up red paper or screwed up tissue paper along the cross.

PixiePetal
28-06-2010, 12:26 PM
mine like cutting coloured sticky insulating tapes and making patterns. Get it cheap from wilkos :thumbsup:

TheBTeam
28-06-2010, 03:37 PM
There is a website with lacing tennis rackets, think it is ****** that they can colour and then thread elastic (we used thin black elastic) around the outside, we did this with a large group of children last week at group.

Tennis for Wimbledon!

miffy
28-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Sandcastles - cut out some sandcastle shapes, mix some sand into the glue, spread all over the sandcastle shape and then decorate with small shells and a flag on top.

They look very effective when they're dry

Miffy xx

Toothfairy
29-06-2010, 07:16 AM
WOW, some fab ideas thank you.

Just got to decide on one now. :thumbsup: