PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted lost my health declaration!

*donnalouise*
27-06-2010, 08:32 PM
I had my pre reg visit last week, all went well... then yesterday got a letter saying they had still not recieved a health declaration!!!!

I know for a fact they have, as this was sent WITH my application. I saw they were both going to the same address so sent them all in the large envelope. This was sent recorded and they obviously got it, as i had contact from them following this.

Is this my fault? Should i have sent it in it's own envelope (even tho the address was identical). Im really annoyed as i had to pay just for my GP to sign it! Gonna get on the phone to them tomorrow and see what they say. GRRRRR why does everything take so long??

sarah707
28-06-2010, 08:38 AM
It will be there somewhere!

Maybe a different department was expecting to open it or something and it's not been sent over by internal mail??

I hope they track it down for you :D

Zoomie
28-06-2010, 10:03 AM
this happened to mine too, same envelope.

they had found it by the time i called up to complain.

hopefully they'll fnd yours too, if you call up too :)

Twinklestars
28-06-2010, 11:23 AM
I would have been mad if they lost mine, it cost me £85!

Hope it turns up there for you

Emz
28-06-2010, 02:18 PM
Hope it turns up for you! x

*donnalouise*
28-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Yeah!!! I phoned OFSTED this morning and they have it now!!

The lady said it must have got 'delayed' in the post.... I nearly told her that was not possible as it was in with my original application... but i bit my tongue as I was just glad they had it!

Whilst I was on the phone I asked for CRB tracking numbers... and have looked online and 3/5 processes have been 'done'... so hopefully not much longer now!