PDA

View Full Version : OMG Twilight!

jelly15
27-06-2010, 06:56 PM
My neice finally persuaded me to borrow her Twilight and New Moon DVDs. Didn't think it would be my thing but WOW watched the two DVDs back to back.

My husband was out at the time and can't understand why I keep asking him to bite my neck:blush: .

I can't wait to go and see Eclipse. Understand Hebs' signiture now :laughing: .

Hebs
27-06-2010, 06:57 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

we have tickets for the showing next saturday :D

jelly15
27-06-2010, 07:02 PM
Bet you can't wait. Did you read the book too Hebs?

Hebs
27-06-2010, 07:08 PM
Bet you can't wait. Did you read the book too Hebs?

:D silly question hahaha x

miss mopple
27-06-2010, 07:19 PM
Im reading the books at the minute and want to wait til Ive finished to see the films. Love them :clapping:

sweets
27-06-2010, 07:20 PM
ive not seen the films, tho i started the first booka nd got about half way before giving up! just couldnt get into it .

gigglinggoblin
27-06-2010, 07:26 PM
if you like the films you must read the books, they are 1000x better and fill in lots of gaps. theres also the beginning of twilight from edwards point of view on stephenie meyers website which is brill, its like a completely different story.

Pipsqueak
27-06-2010, 08:10 PM
There are a few of us on here who are TwiAddicts.

Defo Team Edward

Mind you Carlisle does it for me too:D

got tickets booked for me and the boys on the 3rd

Pipsqueak
27-06-2010, 08:11 PM
if you like the films you must read the books, they are 1000x better and fill in lots of gaps. theres also the beginning of twilight from edwards point of view on stephenie meyers website which is brill, its like a completely different story.

Have you read the Second Short Life of Bree Tanner yet? Its pretty good actually
and after reading an excerpt of Midnight Sun I really hope that SM eventually writes this book

Rubybubbles
27-06-2010, 08:14 PM
Have you read the Second Short Life of Bree Tanner yet? Its pretty good actually
and after reading an excerpt of Midnight Sun I really hope that SM eventually writes this book

it was wasn't it:D I read it in a night :blush:

AND shame on you Sweets:eek: couldn't get into the book, OMG I was like a teenager possesed and have re-read them all so many times:laughing:

Bushpig
27-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Did I mention I am friends with Robert Pattinson's aunt? She was at mine for tea 3 weeks ago. A right laugh.

I haven't seen any of his films though.

Pipsqueak
27-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Did I mention I am friends with Robert Pattinson's aunt? She was at mine for tea 3 weeks ago. A right laugh.

u want a new best friend:D :D :D :D ????

how do you know his aunt? mind you I bet his family are relieved to have friends/people treat them normally!

Gizmo
27-06-2010, 08:54 PM
I love Twilight the books are sooo much better than the films and I thought the same with Harry Potter too but HP def doesnt have the eye candy that Twilight has TEAM JACOB sorry guys im off again :laughing: :laughing:

mamasheshe
27-06-2010, 09:02 PM
I'm seeing the new film Saturday to with a group of mums from up the school :thumbsup:

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
28-06-2010, 06:29 AM
We have tickets for Saturday night as well cannot wait. xx

Ticktoria
28-06-2010, 07:03 AM
I love love love the Twilight books and films so far. We've got tickets for Sat (when I say we I mean me and girl friends, hubby just doesn't get it - plus it means I can drool without guilt :laughing: ) Im so excited!! :clapping:

LOOPYLISA
28-06-2010, 08:57 AM
I read the first book- fab

Can't get into the second one :rolleyes: :blush:

Watched the first film and have bought the second but won't watch till i have finished the second book , must read it soon :rolleyes:

FussyElmo
28-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Am I the only person who although I thought the books were unputdownable (not sure thats a word) but thought the films were terrible. Watched Twilight not bothered with any of the others.

Monkey1
28-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Seen the films, DD made me read them on holiday and they are FAB! Got the last one to read yet but will wait until i have watched Eclipse!:clapping:

Hebs
28-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Am I the only person who although I thought the books were unputdownable (not sure thats a word) but thought the films were terrible. Watched Twilight not bothered with any of the others.

i agree the books were unputdownable but i do enjoy the movies too :D

Rubybubbles
28-06-2010, 07:18 PM

Watched the first film and have bought the second but won't watch till i have finished the second book , must read it soon :rolleyes:

When I first read New moon I didn't enjoy it that much but then eclipse was brilliant!

But since re-reading loads of times New moon is fab:laughing:

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
28-06-2010, 07:27 PM
Im going to see Eclipse on Friday night as i was lucky enough to get preview tickets i can wait x:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

miss mopple
28-06-2010, 08:39 PM

I struggled to get into the second book too but stuck with it and am loving the third :clapping:

ajs
28-06-2010, 08:42 PM

you know when we meet up on the 21st aug do you fancy inviting her too..

alex is robsessed and wants to walk around barnes to see if she can find his house

ajs
28-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Im going to see Eclipse on Friday night as i was lucky enough to get preview tickets i can wait x:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

my 3 are going friday night too

Pipsqueak
03-07-2010, 09:39 PM
OMG -seriously AWESOME
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
brilliantly put together and produce, great CGI, well scripted and acted

Jacob is seriously FIT

the Cullen lads are looking hooooooootttttttt
Edward is alluring as ever
Emmett is rather buff
but I think I am swaying towards Carlisle (Peter is rather gorgeous in real life and my age too! lol)

Bella/Kristen though is still rather one way to act for me though. Saw her in something else the other day and her expressions, acting is exactly the same. Please someone give the girl something to smile about (and if Edward is not enough reason then there is no pleasing some people:rolleyes: )

Hebs
03-07-2010, 10:08 PM
:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

wow

loved it, loved how they developed the relationship between the main 3

and some seriously funny bits too :laughing: :laughing:

Ben10mad
04-07-2010, 08:30 AM
we down loaded it last night off the internet.

Its fab!!!!

Pipsqueak
04-07-2010, 09:01 AM
we down loaded it last night off the internet.

Its fab!!!!

I have never figured out how to download movies of the internet - do pray tell please.

Ben10mad
05-07-2010, 09:52 AM
my patner used extra torrent to down load it
xxx

Paws
05-07-2010, 01:04 PM
I recorded twighlight the other night from Sky. Hubby and I watched the first half last night - next half tonight. Is there some sort of series or follow-up film? Everyone seems to know about it except me! I only recorded it as I liked the name of it!

sarah32
05-07-2010, 01:45 PM
watched eclipse saturday night, best film yet and cant wait for next one.:)