PDA

View Full Version : IDENTITY VERIFICATION FORM

Mookins
26-06-2010, 07:24 PM
do i get someone to fill this out or does the pre reg inspector fill it out to see what identification they have seen?

bit confused as it doesnt say anything on the letter but im sure ive read on here the inspector does it

x x xx

flowerpots
26-06-2010, 07:27 PM
u fill out personal details, they fill out identity seen and numbers etc, ( i think)

Mookins
26-06-2010, 07:46 PM
what do i write on my husbands crb under position applied for...do i leave this blank as his is just cos hes here with me not n assisstant or anything

x x

MrsShell
26-06-2010, 08:03 PM
I wasnt sure what to do with mine either but when I phoned Ofsted they told me that they didnt verify ID anymore at pre-reg. I was told it was a new procedure they had brought in and that I would have to get someone else (occupations stated on form) to verify my ID. I had my pre-reg carried out this month so not sure when this was introduced or whether its just for my area?!

I got a solicitor to verify my ID and sent the Verification Form and Discolure Form back to Ofsted.

I would check with Ofsted first though just to make sure.

Michelle x :jump for joy:

Mookins
26-06-2010, 08:17 PM
mmmmmm....cheers peeps...will give them a tinkle bet there shut of a weekend:rolleyes:

what about the hubbys part? any ideas.....im getting myself into a right flap and hubbys laughing at me...god he needs a slap lol x

MrsShell
26-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Sorry but can't help with that bit as only had to fill in a form for myself. Hopefully someone else will be able to help.

Michelle x :)

SaijaM
26-06-2010, 08:37 PM
Hi!
Not sure if this changes as per area (I live in north London), however I had to ask for a professional (I asked a solicitor I know) to fill in the ID form ...

As for the hubby part, mine will also just 'live' with me :)) and not work with me, so I just put 'husband only' in the position heeeeeeeeeeeeh! Hope it's ok...

Hope you get better replies than mine :jump for joy:
xx Saija

pinkbutterfly
26-06-2010, 09:29 PM
On hubby's form I put 'husband of a childminder' that's what Ofsted's letter said to put.
I got my daughter's headteacher to sign the verification forms but I had an extensive chat with the verification people because I was having problems finding somebody suitable who was not related. I was told we can also ask another childminder, or child's teacher ...
Hope this helps.

Mookins
26-06-2010, 09:35 PM
thanks everyone really appreciate the help...will have a good think about who i know.....x x x

sarah707
27-06-2010, 09:36 AM
Husband is 'husband of childminder'.

The rest if you're not sure wait for Mr/s O to come :D

Mrs Pootle
27-06-2010, 03:59 PM
My neighbour completed my id form as she has known me ages and her profession was one of those listed. Not had any probs with the CRB so it must have been ok to do it this way. Put Childminders Husband for occupation on my husbnads CRB, this is what I was told to do when I rang to query it.

zoe2010
27-06-2010, 04:37 PM
mine and hubbys CRB was done in april he's down as husband of childminder if thats any help :jump for joy:

marzi
27-06-2010, 06:50 PM
I didn't know anyone on the list to do mine either so rang them and they said my dd's teacher so he did it for me. Hth x

Mookins
27-06-2010, 07:21 PM
i dont know anyone from the list and ive only known my dd teacher since January

am panicing now

my only hope is a friend ive known for years is a childminder could she do it? x x