PDA

View Full Version : Received CRB already!!

MrsShell
26-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Hi

I am really amazed but my CRB has turned up in the post this morning. I checked it on the online tracker last week to check they received it, which they did on 16 June and it has turned up today with the Date of Issue being 21 June. I cant believe it, that's less than a week!!

I am going to try not to get too excited until I speak to Ofsted on Monday, just in case there are other things outstanding from their end. If not, I guess I may get my certificate next week.

I am bit unprepared now, because I was expecting it to take much longer. Will keep you updated.

Michelle x :clapping:

maryp0ppins
26-06-2010, 01:02 PM
wow super fast, mine took just over 4 weeks to come back to me. XX

Good luck :)

SaijaM
26-06-2010, 01:51 PM
That's really fast!!! I hope mine comes back rather sooner than later too... :))

I'm ready!!! Heeeeeeeeh.

xx Saija

onceinabluemoon
26-06-2010, 01:56 PM
I've just had one come back in a week too! Not for childminding obviously but still enhanced and still a huge surprise!

cmlr
26-06-2010, 04:17 PM
1 week??!! Wow :thumbsup: That's got to be a record.

I'm really pleased for you. Lets hope the CRB makes that the norm rather than the exception.

I've known it take up to 8 weeks, with "stage 4" taking especially long to complete. Stages 1-3 took 2 days for mine and all the same day for my husband's. Stage 4 took longer.

You can check your status by clicking CRB tracking.

gemival
26-06-2010, 07:32 PM
wow that good the last crb i had took nearly 4 months to come i hope i dont have wait that long again i nearly ready for sending mine off.
fingers crossed will be quick to.
Hope everything else is in order when you ring and cert wont be to long.
Gemma x

Mookins
26-06-2010, 08:04 PM
WOW....thats super quick, am nowfilling mine in hope mine come as quick....
x x x

tania
28-06-2010, 07:47 PM
That was really quick. Mine took 3 months! Got it last week and my registration certificate was sent that same week so I am now registered. YAY!
Still trying to head around all the paperwork we need..hope that it will one day make sense.

padpad83
29-06-2010, 08:21 PM
Wow thats great i hope mine comes back as quick as that!! :)