PDA

View Full Version : loving my hubby

beccas
25-06-2010, 08:18 PM
well it was my birthday last sunday and the kids all gave me a copy (argos job)pandora braclet i have always wanted one and love the shop in meadowhall. my hubby said his pressie hadnt arrived but we went out for a meal. anyway my sisters came tonight and presented me with 2 real pandora charms:clapping: :clapping: i said lovely but i dont have real braclet they let slip he has got me one but was waiting for it to arrive at his mums house he only ordered it tuesday as couldnt get on computer when i wasnot there and he didnt know where to look for a real pandora bless (not very computer/internet freindly).

i cant wait now i have been told its teh new design with a pandora tag on it not just a bead like the others :clapping: cant control myself but i will have to act surprised when he gives it to me;)

The Juggler
25-06-2010, 08:22 PM
aww that is so sweet of him. for my 40th my dh knew the sort of bracelet I wanted but had no idea where to get it what it was called. he took kids for pizza and waitress was wearing one so he asked here where she got it/how much etc.

Men, you do lov 'em sometimes eh!:) :)

Stillgoingstrong
25-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Loving my hubby tonight -went fishing straight from work wont be home for hours. Bliss!!!!:D

LOOPYLISA
25-06-2010, 09:47 PM
For my 30th i got a links of london bracelet :clapping:

Giving hints this yr for a pandora :thumbsup:

Lucky you x

~Chelle~
26-06-2010, 07:05 AM
Loving my hubby tonight -went fishing straight from work wont be home for hours. Bliss!!!!:D

LOL love it :thumbsup:

nannysue
26-06-2010, 10:56 AM
Ohhh thats lovely , practise the surprised expression !!! :laughing: