PDA

View Full Version : IT'S GOING TO BE A LOVELY WEEKEND

miffy
25-06-2010, 06:56 AM
Just seen the weather forecast for the weekend it's going to be lovely and sunny with temps in the high 20's and could hit 30 in the south east! :clapping:

So slap on the suncream and enjoy! :D

Miffy xx

caz3007
25-06-2010, 07:00 AM
We are going to a BBQ on Sunday for the footie, was considering the beach before, but it may be too busy, may just have to get up early before the day trippers arrive and go to a quiet beach for a paddle

kindredspirits
25-06-2010, 07:03 AM
we're going to the beach for 4 days - its going to be manic! :panic:

ORKSIE
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

We having a BBQ on Sunday

Have a great weekend everyone

miffy
We are going to a BBQ on Sunday for the footie, was considering the beach before, but it may be too busy, may just have to get up early before the day trippers arrive and go to a quiet beach for a paddle

How lucky to be near the sea. I agree I wouldn't want to share with lots of day trippers though!

Miffy xx

ruby
25-06-2010, 07:05 AM
We are just heading off at 9.00am to Malvern Challenge with a bus full of Girl Guides for the weekend

so glad its going to be sunny:clapping: hate camping in the rain.

hope you all have a lovely weekend what ever you are doing

Cathy

Roseolivia
25-06-2010, 07:20 AM
We're off to Whitby tomorrow for the day to build sandcastles and have fish and chips. Love Whitby, have been going since being a child and whenever Canadian family visit it's one of the first places we go. Will also be popping to the special sweet shop before we leave. Sunday will probably spend the day in the garden.

ajs
25-06-2010, 07:52 AM
so glad we are going to an outdoor production of shakepseare tonight, we've seen this company at least 20 times now and they are so good

going to thoresby tonight miffy

PixiePetal
25-06-2010, 08:25 AM
I think a BBQ by our lake in our wood is in order :thumbsup:

Fishing for the kids, swimming for the dogs, book and cold cider for me :D

LOOPYLISA
25-06-2010, 08:27 AM
Think we are having a bbq, and looking at a new kitten :clapping:

Don't forget the suncream everyone x

Donkey
25-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Depends on what your definition of lovely is Miffy!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I am doing a bbq on saturday for DF dads side of the family. The agreement was he pays I cook, he gave me a budget of £100 and I have spent every penny lol

weather forcast says raind at 4pm, thats the time were meant to be cooking!!:eek:

hahahaha

caz3007
25-06-2010, 04:47 PM
How lucky to be near the sea. I agree I wouldn't want to share with lots of day trippers though!

Miffy xx

Unfortunately the area gets pretty gridlocked by lunchtime on a sunny weekend, but I love it early and late in the day and love the beach in winter too.

We are going to Lyme REgis for our holiday and staying overlooking the sandy beach, I know if the weather is good, it will be packed but DS and I wake quite early on holiday, so we will be down there paddling before breakfast

LOOPYLISA
25-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Unfortunately the area gets pretty gridlocked by lunchtime on a sunny weekend, but I love it early and late in the day and love the beach in winter too.

We are going to Lyme REgis for our holiday and staying overlooking the sandy beach, I know if the weather is good, it will be packed but DS and I wake quite early on holiday, so we will be down there paddling before breakfast

Are you near the witterings ?

Hebs
25-06-2010, 05:13 PM
i'm gutting my house and the shed so i can put some of the toys in there cos it's starting to look like a toy shop in here :laughing:

no BBQ's here dont like them :blush: