PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies available (Full/Part time)-Wickford

LindyLou59
23-06-2010, 06:28 AM
I am an OFSTED registered childminder in Wickford with vacancies from birth upwards available from September 2010. I am an NCMA member, fully insured, have a full, clean driving licence, CRB (for both myself and my husband), First Aid and Safeguarding Children Certificates I am a Mum of two, a girl of 7 and a boy of 5, we live in a non-smoking, pet-free, detached house with a large secluded garden FULL of play equipment!

My last OFSTED inspection (MAY 2010) was graded “Good” with 5 areas graded “Outstanding”. I can take and collect from all local pre-schools/playgroups and St.Nicholas School, Rawreth. I am fully confident with the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and have completed the appropriate training and Level 1 Diploma in Homebased Childcare.

Children will cover each area of the EYFS through the various activities we undertake without even realising they are learning. We go on outings to the park, farm, library, toddler groups and play centres. I have a wide range of toys for each age group which I rotate regularly to stimulate interest and achievement. We do a lot of messy play both indoors and out, craft, cooking and activities for special occasions and events as well as imaginative play and music and movement. I understand that leaving your little ones can be much more distressing for you than for them and I provide a warm, welcoming atmosphere so that you can rest easy on your way to work!

My current working hours are Mon-Fri – 7am-6pm (although I may be able to offer some flexibility regarding hours).

Please contact me to discuss your individual needs or to arrange a visit.