PDA

View Full Version : Pre-reg visit

Tribe_mummy
18-06-2010, 09:08 AM
Hi all

I am expectig my pre-reg visit asap, am waiting on a call back from mmy CSO but know how busy they are, so thought I would see if I can find out any info on here.

Could anyone tell me what I can expect from this visit and what I actually need to have prepared for it. I have childminded before so I am cracking on with policies etc but any advice you could give me would be fab.

Thanks all

Jac :) xx

Mrs Pootle
18-06-2010, 11:09 AM
I had mine 2 week ago, and the inspector was really nice. She asked various questions around EYFS about how I'd meet the childrens needs etc. She had a look round my house & Garden and gave some suggestions of the resources I might like to get. Although I was nervous I needn't have been as she was full of advice & suggestions and I felt very positive afterwards. I didn't have all my policies prepared, it was enough for her to know that I knew what was required.
Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine.:)

Tribe_mummy
18-06-2010, 11:40 AM
That's great thank you! At least I know I don't have to worry too much about the paperwork side of things just yet then aslong as I know what I am talking about!