PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY - WAHOOOOOOOOOOO

angeldelight
18-06-2010, 06:56 AM
Morning Everyone

FRIDAY AT LAST :jump for joy: :clapping: :jump for joy:

Hope you are all still enjoying this lovely weather if not I hope its on its way to you :laughing:

What you all doing today do you have any plans or you going with the flow?

Have a great day

Angel xxx

charleyfarley
18-06-2010, 07:01 AM
Morning Angel

I now have Friday mornings off :clapping: so I am off shopping :clapping: :jump for joy: :clapping: Lo is starting pre school today so no doubt he'll be tired this afternoon. We are decorating the cakes we made yesterday, so an easy day for us.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Roseolivia
18-06-2010, 07:02 AM
Morning Angel, glad it's Friday, feels like this week has been so long.
The weather has totally changed up here, really windy , a little chilly and fine rain, meant to be better later.
Quiet day today, 1 before/after schoolie, 1 18mth old and Rose. Everyone gone by 5pm. May do some baking this morning so mindee can take some biscuits home for Father's Day. Think i'm having a night in tonight as we have friends round for tea tomorrow, meant to be horrible weather but still planning on getting the bbq out, will just cook outside and eat inside.
Hope you have a good day and weekend.

PixiePetal
Morning Angel and all.

Day off for me...............so why am I up??!

I have my ex temp mindee (1 day a week from Jan -March) coming with her mum and new baby brother for a cuppa this pm. Looking forward to meeting the new arrival and seeing mindee again, she is such a character and wish it was a permanent thing :o Mum might need me for baby at some point so that will be nice.

Going to attack my paperwork - well accounts, DDs CRB form, tax etc :( then maybe LJs :( :( lots of photos to print. written obs will be minimal :o

weather chilly and no sun yet - hope yours is better

maryp0ppins
Mindee-less until 3.15pm today :clapping:
So defo going to make the most of it....

Although saying that my washing & ironing pile is calling my name :panic:

But either way I have the whole day to decide, then off out with all my friends to watch the football tonight :D any excuse for a night out :D

Enjoy your day ladies &

come on England!!

mama2three
18-06-2010, 07:06 AM
Half way through my working day already , only a before school mindee today:)

Grey and cool here so far but hoping for an afternoon in the garden so hope the sun breaks through!

Off to town with ds1 to pick up his prom kilt this morning:D

Enjoy your friday ladies x

Toothfairy
18-06-2010, 07:08 AM
Morning everyone

I'm realy tierd today, I was on duty til midnight last night so didn't get in til late or should that be early? :D
Just 1 mindee til after school then I have my after schoolers. I also have a 7m baby boy coming this morning for a setteling in session.

We are going to finish off our Fathers Day bits ready to hand out tonight.

Have a great day :thumbsup:

miffy
18-06-2010, 08:09 AM
Morning everyone

I am shopping this morning too - a few sales have started so going to see if I can bag a bargain or two.

Then buy something nice for tea, relax and watch the football.

Have a lovely day

Miffy xx

Mookins
18-06-2010, 09:01 AM
soooooo glad its friday, meANS ive got two days where i know OFSTED wont ring so can have a major sortout.....so much to do was awake till half 2 painting and organising the new baby changing, book room ( was called an office)

this morning i will be in the loft retreiving a cot bed for sis in law, car seat and other bits and pieces
this afternoon il be bugging hubby to handg up mirrors, shelves and pictures have only waited a year and half!!!!!:rolleyes:

x x x

LOOPYLISA
18-06-2010, 09:36 AM
Morning, its friday :clapping:

Cloudy and chilly here although as i type i think i can see the sun :thumbsup:

Just done the tesco shop, really need to get the ironing done today its like a mountain, oh i hate ironing !

Hope you all have a great weekend x