PDA

View Full Version : Almost there but no cigar!

Memina
17-06-2010, 09:25 AM
Hi all,

I know there are tones of threads on here about CRBs and registration process but I just really need somewhere to vent!

I have been in the process of becoming a childminder since Nov 09, and I have been telling every one and his dog that I will be childminding soon. However; this process is taking sooooo long and although I have had lots of interest I have lost lots of potential mindees as they require care asap.

I have someone lined up for September however she will not put a deposit down to hold the place as she wants to see the certificate before she confirms.

I'm feeling a little down and I knew the process was long but not this long and I'm loosing momentum.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Emz
17-06-2010, 05:18 PM
How come its taking so long.... what are you waiting for? can you chase it up? once your up + running im sure you will get people needing care asap too, so try to keep your spirits up xx

sarah707
17-06-2010, 05:37 PM
What are you waiting for?

is it worth chasing things up?

I hope we can help you :D

Memina
20-06-2010, 04:17 PM
I'm waiting for my registration certficate. I've contacted the police who is holding the crb and they said they have a 60 working day policy before we can chase?!

All my policies are in place so just waiting on that!