PDA

View Full Version : Pulled my back....... ouch

It's a small world
15-06-2010, 08:31 PM
A few years ago (2001) dh and in were in a car accident where a car went into the back of us . At the time I was bending down picking up a cd that I had dropped. Consequently I was jolted with force and damaged my back . Severe whiplash ( following day could not move) couldn't drive for two weeks so had to have time off work then a further two weeks as doctor said the accident had effected me badly ( not depressed- but down) anyway back has never been the same since..........

Fast forward today ...took after school mindees and ds 2 and 6 to a park today and Mindee 10 was trying to climb a'clmbing wall' tried to guide him up having a laugh then he asked me to show him. Started climbing showing him where to place feet etc. Got three quaters way up then jumped down for him to try and yep jolted my back. Can't sit or get comfy.

Serves myself right. Anyone else done something daft like this ???

nannymcflea
15-06-2010, 08:49 PM
If it doesn't get better soon, do go and see your doctor.

Dh did something REALLY stupid, his back was not 100% but he decided to pick up our old trailer tent to replace the jockey wheel...:eek:

What a plonker. He did this about a year ago and now has to do exercises most days to help!

miffy
15-06-2010, 08:53 PM
Ouch - have a warm bath and take some anti-inflammatories - hope it's better in the morning.

Miffy xx