PDA

View Full Version : A SUNNY TUESDAY

angeldelight
15-06-2010, 06:58 AM
Morning Everyone

Lovely and sunny here today a bit cooler though - still better than the rain

What are you all doing today ?

Angel xxx

Sue you are a star and have really cheered me up this morning - will be in touch later love me xxxxx

angeldelight
15-06-2010, 07:23 AM
Is anybody HERE ?

:laughing: :laughing:

wendy222
15-06-2010, 07:24 AM
its sunny here as well dont no wot doing yet, mite let the kids choose :laughing:

miss mopple
15-06-2010, 07:25 AM
Lovely here too :clapping:

Busy day ahead as of to the childrens centre this morning, then straight on to DD1s sports day. The mindees are going to be shattered and should sleep well for their mums tonight :laughing:

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
15-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Lovely here too yippeee :clapping:

Not much planned today but I finish at 1.45 pm today, having a new boiler fitted so cannot go out today have to stay in, hopefully it will be finished today as I don't fancy staying in all week.

Will get some fathers day craft bits done.

Have a good day Angel and everyone. xx

LOOPYLISA
15-06-2010, 08:12 AM
Morning, sunny but chilly here, my tootsies are cold in me sandles :D

Hope you all have a lovely day x

charleyfarley
15-06-2010, 08:31 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

We have brilliant sunshine here which is great as it's sports afternoon today but not so great for my hayfever.

Children are just eating their toast while I do this. THen we are making our fathers day tropheys before playing with our survival blankets, make a great noise.

Need to charge up the video to record sports day :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

moljak
15-06-2010, 09:19 AM
Morning ladies

Love the survival blanket in this house.We have great fun with it :)
Took DD to school and mindee fell asleep on way.It's only 5 min walk lol.Sh's due to wake any minute.We will have a bit of tummy time and build up arm strength then prob head out to the play area for a little swing.Might wander up to visit the donkeys too.Always good for a cuddle.
Have gloop planned for after lunch so will see how it goes.
i love having a baby to play with :)
oh and then hand back lol

AliceK
15-06-2010, 09:25 AM
Morning, sunny but chilly here, my tootsies are cold in me sandles :D

Hope you all have a lovely day x

Same here. Looks lovely out the window but the wind is freezing

xxxxx

maisiemog
15-06-2010, 12:29 PM
It was sunny here this morning but clouded over now.

Hope it doesnt rain cos when all the LOs wake up we're going out into the garden to make footprints for our fathers day cards.

Tuesdays are my busy day so enjoying the peace while I can. I have 3 under 2's today and no car so we cant go very far! Mind you the past 3 weeks I've managed to time it so all 3 of them nap at the same time!!!!