PDA

View Full Version : Well what a c**py weekend!

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
14-06-2010, 09:31 PM
Well what a rubbish weekend i have just had!

On Friday night my 2 year old daughter (nearly 3) bite off part of a rubber and stuck it up her nose :panic: i couldnt get it out so off to A&E we went. (my hubby was away so had to take both kids with me)

We got there at 20.40 and waited and waited and waited then at 23.05 it finally came out by itself then 5 mins later they called her name :angry: looked up her nose to check it was all out and it was :clapping:

We finally got home at 12.20am and my 4 year old went straight to sleep but my 2 year old was complaning of an itchy bum and yes you guessed it worms :eek: Its the first time any of my kids have had worms and i am mortified. There was a notice on the door of my daughters nursery last week saying therehad been a case of it there so im guessing she got them from there.:(

So i spent the next day (sat) at the chemist and then over 8 hours cleaning and steralizing my house and garden toys! I did 9 loads of washing. All our bedding, teddies towels etc

Then sunday doing the last few bits for my NVQ 3 CCLD.

Fingers crossed the worms go and next weekends better then this one :laughing:

Thanks for letting me moan!!

LOOPYLISA
14-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Oh dear :panic:

It can only get better x

little miss chatterbox
14-06-2010, 09:41 PM
oh no - how awful for you. Hope this week/weekend gets better for you

selena 31
14-06-2010, 10:13 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed for you this weeknd x

ORKSIE
15-06-2010, 06:51 AM
Oh dear:panic:

Hope your next weekend is a bit more relaxing:thumbsup:

xx

sarah707
15-06-2010, 06:54 AM
At least you seem to have kept your sense of humour! :D

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
15-06-2010, 01:49 PM
At least you seem to have kept your sense of humour! :D

Just about :laughing: i must admit it does still tickle me when i picture the delight on her face when the rubber finally came out :laughing:

Mookins
15-06-2010, 02:06 PM
may sounds daft but what on earth are worms? apart from the ones in the garden i know nothing of any other and cant imagine these where where you mentioned?:blush:

jumpinjen
15-06-2010, 02:14 PM
Well what a rubbish weekend i have just had!

Fingers crossed the worms go and next weekends better then this one :laughing:

Thanks for letting me moan!!

Remember to give your daughter the treatment again in two weeks time as that is the incubation period for any eggs that are there ans if you don't give it again, they may hatch and cause problems again!

It's not fun..... hugs, Jen

singlewiththree
15-06-2010, 04:45 PM
may sounds daft but what on earth are worms? apart from the ones in the garden i know nothing of any other and cant imagine these where where you mentioned?:blush:

They are thread worms, my dd had them when she was younger, the children scratch the bums and reinfect themselves with the eggs and they come out at night and are very itchy, you can usually see them in the childs poo

Tiger Lilly
15-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Oh dear, well on the plus side it has made me smile.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Hope you have a better weekend this week.xx

karen m
15-06-2010, 07:59 PM
hope this weekend is better