PDA

View Full Version : my 1st assessment. Childcare practitioners

lisa-philp
13-06-2010, 09:55 PM
Ive just sent my first assessment off for like the fourth time and now im hoping my marker will grade it a pass so i can move on to the second one! Ive got 9months left to complete it pass and get my level 3 but if she doesn pass me it's gonna put a downer on me.

I can all ways add a year to it if I don't get it all done but i don't want to this.

Did anyone else struggle on their first assessments?

Lisa

sarah707
14-06-2010, 06:48 AM
It can be very hard to get your head round exactly what they want.

Your tutor should be helping you so if you don't get it ... ask and ask and ask and ask.

Fingers crossed! :D

Playmate
14-06-2010, 07:08 AM
Good luck, fingers crossed for you x

lisa-philp
14-06-2010, 08:45 AM
Yeah she is helping a bit, but tbh my bf is explaining things alot more than what she has....lol and he dont even do childcare. Im hoping that she does pass me. My grader is Allison Lee and have brought a couple of her books(i hope) to help me!

Lisa

lisa-philp
14-06-2010, 03:54 PM
I just got my re-submission back and i passed! Im well chuffed with myself so now am off 2 no 2 which is about policies.

Wish me luck

The Juggler
15-06-2010, 06:30 AM
I just got my re-submission back and i passed! Im well chuffed with myself so now am off 2 no 2 which is about policies.

Wish me luck

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: well done. if you don't feel youre' getting enough feedback from your tutor you should push her for more honey.x

miffy
15-06-2010, 06:40 AM

Wish me luck

Well done! Good luck with the next one :)

Miffy xx

lisa-philp
15-06-2010, 08:48 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: well done. if you don't feel youre' getting enough feedback from your tutor you should push her for more honey.x

Thanks. Ive emailed her for some help about my 2nd assignment. I just read your comment quickly and thought you said push her for more money! lol

Lisa x

singingcactus
15-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Well done for passing.
Definitely push your tutor for more help, she should be able to help you with explaining the questions.

The Juggler
15-06-2010, 01:22 PM
Thanks. Ive emailed her for some help about my 2nd assignment. I just read your comment quickly and thought you said push her for more money! lol

Lisa x

now that would be good if we could get money out of them:laughing:

lisa-philp
15-06-2010, 07:22 PM
Haha exactly! Thats why I had to look twice

Lisa