PDA

View Full Version : application form (scotland)

suzzie76
11-06-2010, 06:41 PM
Just started on the application form (book!) to register as a childminder in scotland. Can anyone please tell me, do I need to appoint myself as a manager??? Or can I just ignore that bit?
Thanks, Suzzie

Dizzy Ducklings
11-06-2010, 07:22 PM
You check the box that says you will manage the business. But you only need to fill out parts 1 and 4!! (Ignore 2 and 3)

:thumbsup: Hope this helps

Curly Quavers
11-06-2010, 08:02 PM
Hey I registered last year I heard that the CC are now looking for financial records to go with your application form have you seen that in the form or is it just an other one of those stories that grows arms and legs?? I'm just being nosey

Dizzy Ducklings
11-06-2010, 09:46 PM
This is totally true!!

I had to get a 'financial statement' from my bank basically saying I wasn't bank rupt and could handle the money side of things.

:idea: Didn't realise this was a new thing with the new application form.

suzzie76
12-06-2010, 01:14 PM
Thank you! Would have done it all wrong. Feels weird to call myself a 'manager' though:)

Any suggestions what I should be writing for 'Aims and Objectives' in part 4? I'm not very good at all this form filling stuff!!! Any help much appreciated, Suzzie

Dizzy Ducklings
23-06-2010, 07:26 AM
How you getting on with your statements?

You've probs completed it all by now but just incase...

Your aims and objectives should give details of the service you will provide inc. hours of business and what you are hoping to provide for the children and familes ie/ a warm, friendly environment, flexible, reliable.

It should give a feel of what you are about. :thumbsup: