PDA

View Full Version : Nearly there after 5 CRBs from 3 countries

Kimmy050983
10-06-2010, 08:41 AM
:) Hi,

I had to get 5 CRB checks from England , France and Germany and it was a looong journey BUT yesterday I sent them all off (translated)! That means my certificate will come through soon :clapping:

It was hard work though we had to go to Liverpool to the German consule, pay lots of money for it all but finally I am there :clapping:

Can I start advertising now?

Kimmy

WibbleWobble
10-06-2010, 08:51 AM
well done:clapping:

i think after that i would have a sit down and a cup of tea!!!:laughing:

mandy xxxx

doodles
10-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Well Done!! Yes you can start advertising as long as you put "I cannot work until my registration is complete" on any advert. Good Luck!!!!

SaijaM
10-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Well done you!!

Can I ask why did you have to get so many CRB checks done? Have you lived in those countries for long period of time?

It's just because I'm from Finland, but have been in the UK for the past 10yrs.. do I have to get CRB from Finland too..?

Thanks xx
Saija

Kimmy050983
10-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Thank you!

Hi Saija

I am from Germany but we only moved here 2 years ago. You have to provide CRB checks from all countries you lived in the last 5 years. so you would only need the english one . My partner worked in france and in germany so we had to get those too. honestly i thought i´d never get there :laughing:

had my pre reg visit in april so only have to wait for certificate :D and have got one child lined up :clapping:

Kimmy

SaijaM
10-06-2010, 11:59 AM
Thanks Kimmy, that's good to know :)

Hope you get your certificate soon!! I'm going to send my application off this week (just waiting for the doctor to fill out forms!) and then it's a waiting game for me too.. :)

xx Good luck with everything!!

Dizzy Ducklings
10-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Can I ask what you had to do to get checked through France?

My boyfriend lived and worked there for 7 years before returning in 2008... we sent our forms away 2 weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet.

:panic: He's a good boy so I'm not worried... lol but the process is just dragging on now!:( Just want to start minding.

Hollie-B xxxx

Tam's Tribe
10-06-2010, 01:35 PM
:) Hi,

I had to get 5 CRB checks from England , France and Germany and it was a looong journey BUT yesterday I sent them all off (translated)! That means my certificate will come through soon :clapping:

It was hard work though we had to go to Liverpool to the German consule, pay lots of money for it all but finally I am there :clapping:

Can I start advertising now?

Kimmy

There's a German Embassy in Liverpool??? I have to renew my passport and was told I have to go to London as that is now THE ONLY ONE!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Well Done and good luck!

Kimmy050983
10-06-2010, 02:47 PM
Oh, I have to go to London for my passport too!
I could get my signature verified in Liverpool though.

nightmare with going to london isnt it!

I´ll have to ask ben how he did the france one in the end, someone of his work in france helped him with it. he had to send pictures of his passport via email..

p.s. are you german? would be lovely to chat!!!