PDA

View Full Version : Friend requests...

RachelE
09-06-2010, 07:44 PM
...I've had a few friend requests from the other site.

But, without knowing your forum name, I'm not sure who you are! :blush:

So, I'm sorry!

Please can you just put a little msg with your forum name on, so I can connect the 2!

Thank you very much! :thumbsup:

Rachel x

aly
09-06-2010, 07:54 PM
also check the 'friends in common'

RachelE
09-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Yes, it tells me I have ** friends in common - but doesnt help with the name!!

x

aly
09-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Yes, it tells me I have ** friends in common - but doesnt help with the name!!

x

I have a lot of friends from here and half Idont know the names of lol...I seperate all my friends into groups so I have the childminding lot under 'childminding'...so thats easierfor me;)

Roseolivia
10-06-2010, 06:40 AM
I have a lot of friends from here and half Idont know the names of lol...I seperate all my friends into groups so I have the childminding lot under 'childminding'...so thats easierfor me;)

Great idea, how do you do this?

ORKSIE
10-06-2010, 06:46 AM
I do that too xx

aly
10-06-2010, 07:16 AM
[/color]

Great idea, how do you do this?
go into edit friends from the account settings up the top.

then click on all friends on the right. should bring up everyone then, and then it says add {think its a drop down uttonb} and then i select the group i want them in..but of course you need to make a group list which you should be able to do from there also.

i think thats right, try it and let me know..i cant check at mo

PixiePetal
10-06-2010, 07:19 AM

same here - i have family, friends and forum friends groups :thumbsup:

patevans
10-06-2010, 04:41 PM

I also do this :thumbsup:

Mouse
10-06-2010, 05:16 PM

Same here! I have loads of you under 'childminding forum', but don't know who half of you are :laughing: :laughing:

I wouldn't normally have friends I don't know, but I've got loads of friends in common with everyone & figure there's safety in numbers :thumbsup:

PixiePetal
10-06-2010, 06:06 PM
Same here! I have loads of you under 'childminding forum', but don't know who half of you are :laughing: :laughing:

I wouldn't normally have friends I don't know, but I've got loads of friends in common with everyone & figure there's safety in numbers :thumbsup:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: My DD reminded me that I 'shouldn't be friends with people I don't REALLY know' - like I tell her :laughing: But like you, I feel I KNOW you all and we are all in the same sort of job and safety in numbers and all that! :thumbsup:

Roseolivia
11-06-2010, 06:54 AM
go into edit friends from the account settings up the top.

then click on all friends on the right. should bring up everyone then, and then it says add {think its a drop down uttonb} and then i select the group i want them in..but of course you need to make a group list which you should be able to do from there also.

i think thats right, try it and let me know..i cant check at mo

Thanks think i've done it

aly
11-06-2010, 08:50 AM
Thanks think i've done it

cool

then when you want to send a message to that particular group of people it's easier than trying to do them individaully

xx

and to the one that said about not adding people you dont know?
i think i have most on there i dont know in RL...:laughing::laughing:

~Chelle~
11-06-2010, 09:04 AM
Over time I have begun to realised who some of you are on the other site.

Dont forget that there is also a forum group and people can put what their forum names are on there :thumbsup:

maisiemog
12-06-2010, 07:48 PM
I dont think I'm friends with any of you on FB! Lol! I'm too shy to add complete strangers but if u want u can add me! I've put a mention of my forum name on the group. Please just tell me who you are first though :)