PDA

View Full Version : Got my NVQ fully funded

maisiemog
09-06-2010, 01:50 PM
I am a happy girl today! :clapping: Just had a phone call saying I got one of the last places for a fully funded NVQ3. The lady is coming around to fill in paperwork and enrol me on 1st July!!! Whoop Whoop!!! So glad cos its stupidly expensive through the college!

lisa-philp
09-06-2010, 03:08 PM
I am a happy girl today! :clapping: Just had a phone call saying I got one of the last places for a fully funded NVQ3. The lady is coming around to fill in paperwork and enrol me on 1st July!!! Whoop Whoop!!! So glad cos its stupidly expensive through the college!

Aww well done hun. Which 1 are you doing? x

sarah707
09-06-2010, 05:09 PM
Good news! :D

bexcee
10-06-2010, 06:47 PM
I got the funding too but six months later am still waiting to start studying and was told today that it will be Christmas before I can start the course due to a lack of tutors :rolleyes:

Annie_T
11-06-2010, 06:41 PM
well done hun

how do you go about getting them funding ?

good to know for us cm's not earning enough etc x

Hebs
11-06-2010, 06:49 PM
my was fully funded through Zodiac training x

nannymcflea
11-06-2010, 06:55 PM
Thats fab....and the way it should be too.:thumbsup:

Helen Dempster
12-06-2010, 10:18 AM
mine's funded too, through Parenta - I just had to pay £50 to show I'm committed. There's sooooo much work involved, I've just realised! But it's going to be totally worth it in the end. And apparently, if you have the NVQ3, you don't need to worry about this new qualification that's coming in, in September :)

manjay
12-06-2010, 11:59 AM
mine's funded too, through Parenta - I just had to pay £50 to show I'm committed. There's sooooo much work involved, I've just realised! But it's going to be totally worth it in the end. And apparently, if you have the NVQ3, you don't need to worry about this new qualification that's coming in, in September :)

I think the work involved very much depends on where you are and which training provider you use. I felt like I got off very lightly when I did mine:rolleyes: . I did it through a local college and most of it was covered by my paperwork or by my tutor observing me. Definitely worth it though and a good springboard for moving onto an FD if you want to.

ceci_anu
30-09-2011, 01:48 PM

Hi i am meeting a lady from Parenta do i need to pay her.As she hasnt told anything about it so far.And how long did it take to complete the course.Was is Level 2 or 3?Pls help.