PDA

View Full Version : Kiddicare

AliceK
09-06-2010, 08:53 AM
Hi

I hope I'm allowed to post this?
Just wondering of anyone has bought from Kiddicare? I'm looking at buying a car seat and their prices are very good but I've read some bad reviews about the company and their customer service so am just wondering if anyone has used them and what you thought??

Thanks

xxxxx

suzyblue
09-06-2010, 08:56 AM
I bought a double buggy from them. It arrived promptly and well packed. I had no problems so dont have experience of their after sales service. Hope that helps a bit.

janedoe
09-06-2010, 08:59 AM
I have used them a few times for high chairs and safety equipment, never hada problem with them. Delivery is very quick!

Shirlwith3
09-06-2010, 09:08 AM
I have brought loads from there for when I had my daughter 5yrs ago & for minding never had a problem, really happy with the service I have received

aly
09-06-2010, 09:16 AM
another satisfied customer here...never had a problem and delivery has been very fast.

someone on my facebook is not happy with them but that is more to do with the car seat itself as their child can undo the buckle, so more the manufacturer than kiddicare themselves.

xx

AliceK
09-06-2010, 09:21 AM
Well I guess they must be ok on the whole then. Thank you, that gives me more confidence in ordering from them :D

xxxxx

kindredspirits
09-06-2010, 09:35 AM
I've just sent my husband to Kiddicare for a new highchair (we only live about 10 mins away from it) and bought a car seat from them about a fortnight ago - they are always good customer service and fast delvery.

moljak
09-06-2010, 09:59 AM
I've bought online with them before.Always happy with my purchase and delivery times.Never had cause to complain so don't know about customer service :)

The Juggler
09-06-2010, 11:59 AM
I've bought lots from them. Great, quick (and free) delivery and never had any shoddy goods.

Roseolivia
09-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Mothercare have some offers on at the moment on car seats and free delivery for orders over £50 and i found a 10% discount code so have just saved £60 on a car seat that goes from birth to 4yrs which is also rear and forward facing.

AliceK
09-06-2010, 12:45 PM
Mothercare have some offers on at the moment on car seats and free delivery for orders over £50 and i found a 10% discount code so have just saved £60 on a car seat that goes from birth to 4yrs which is also rear and forward facing.

I looked at Mothercare last night but can't see the seat I need on there. They have loads of Britax ones but not the one I need.

xxxxx

miss mopple
09-06-2010, 01:19 PM
Kiddicare are great- and you get cashback through Quidco :clapping:

onceinabluemoon
09-06-2010, 05:45 PM
Fantastic experience! I've been back again and again and again more times than I can even remember. Bought my P&T sport there and the hood broke 11 months after purchase, they replaced it with new, excellent customer service