PDA

View Full Version : NEW HOUSE risk assesment help!

LittleStars
08-06-2010, 04:40 PM
Just about to move house and wondered if anyone who has moved house and risk assesed their new house would be willing to share the information that they sent to Ofsted (just as a guideline so I have something to work on).
They have asked for a full risk assesment/ description of the house and garden and a description of the service I will be providing.
Im utterly clueless about where to start!!!

Thanks so much!
Jenna x

sarah707
08-06-2010, 06:09 PM
I would say just re-do your RA as you did it for your last house.

I hope you are settling in ok! :D

LittleStars
10-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Thanks for replying Sarah, think I have mashed something together.

Jenna x

singingcactus
10-06-2010, 08:40 AM
I have this in 3 weeks, and so far have just adjusted my current RA (I have had a quick viewing of the house but it will need a little more work once we are in and I have looked around properly). If I think it is needed I will draw a floor plan for OFSTED too.
I will write a short report because there will be some significant differences to the area I am moving too, and facilities available there, as well as the demographics of clients being restricted and will mostly be 2 parent, full time employed, married, white families, who all work at the same place and are aged between 20-40.
I think I will have to adjust my SEF significantly too to demonstrate how I will ensure the children gain an inclusive view of the world. But that can wait a few weeks :laughing: .