PDA

View Full Version : THE WEEKEND IS OVER AND BACK TO THE NORMAL ROUTINE?

angeldelight
07-06-2010, 06:04 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you all had a great sunny weekend - we did but it rained for the first time in ages over night last night
Dry and sunny again now
Did you all escape the storms like us ?

I have a nice unexpected easy week - long days but only one child so not so bad and no school runs :clapping:

Are all your children back at school today ?

What are your plans for today ?

Hope you all have a super duper day

Angel xxx

miss mopple
07-06-2010, 06:07 AM
Morning Angel

Ive just got back from a week camping so its definately back to routine for me. Have missed the little monkeys so am looking forward to a nice day with them. Think we'll hit the park this morning as its nice then just go with the flow this afternoon

angeldelight
07-06-2010, 06:08 AM
Morning Angel

Ive just got back from a week camping so its definately back to routine for me. Have missed the little monkeys so am looking forward to a nice day with them. Think we'll hit the park this morning as its nice then just go with the flow this afternoon

Morning - you picked a lovely week to go camping hope you had a great time

Have a lovely day

xxx

miss mopple
07-06-2010, 06:14 AM
had a great time thanks.Mkaes a change for us to get nice weather as we usually curse it by going away :laughing: We took our 16 week old puppy for the first time and she loved it :D Cant wait for the next trip now :clapping:

singlewiththree
07-06-2010, 06:18 AM
Morning, we have another week off school runs but I've decided to work this week so have my usual full timer (parents school back in) and another 2 extras coming tomorrow so only got 4 today and 6 the rest of the week. Got loads of plans of places to go both in wet and sunny weather.

Very tired though as the girls got back from their dads yesterday and 2 climbed in with me and it was so hot and sticky last night I didn't sleep much with the rib kicking and nearly falling out of bed!

Toothfairy
07-06-2010, 06:24 AM
Morning Everyone

Dry & warm today.
My older 2 DD's are back at school today but my youngest DD(7) has an inset day, no mindees today.

I have had a bit of a busy time over the last few days, have spent since Thursday going back & forth to the Hospital looking after my Nan(84). Every day they say she can come home and each time I get to the Hospital they say "NO we have decided to keep her in another 24hrs"! Don't get me wrong, I want to make sure she is 100% before she is discharged but I keep having to drop everything and go up there just to be told they have changed their minds,:mad:

Never mind, hopefuly she will come home Today.

Have a good day :thumbsup:

Roseolivia
07-06-2010, 06:36 AM
Morning all, back to normal here too. Only 1 before schoolie as i have my maths exam this afternoon so can't do after schoolies today:clapping:
Off to playgroup this morning then swimming then taking Rose to my sisters. At college tonight for my last maths lesson as i have another exam Friday morning.

miffy
07-06-2010, 06:51 AM
Morning everyone

Back to work for me today too - didn't get off to the best start, I overslept!!!!!
Thank goodness I set up last night so not quite as much of a rush as it could have been!

Rain forecast here again later so think we'll be dodging the showers for outside play, very warm though.

Got a new baby starting tomorrow too so will be a busy week for me

Have a good day

Miffy xx

Pauline
07-06-2010, 07:05 AM
We had horrendous storms Saturday and Sunday but it really freshened up the air.

No mindees for us today so time to catch up on jobs and do some shopping :thumbsup:

sandy64
07-06-2010, 07:16 AM
morning all just rushing my breakfast b4 i start lol. were going to start fathers day things today but will also be a relaxed day as not had the 2 lo for a week. hope your day goes well:)

RedDragon
07-06-2010, 07:18 AM
I treated the family to some really lovely food over the weekend (M+S), it meant very little cooking so was worth the money :D

I had 4 enquires over the weekend too! So I had to think about work for a bit when I replied to them all.

Weather is a bit dull/rainy today - had scorching weather followed by storms.

angeldelight
07-06-2010, 07:23 AM
Oh I am happy , I now have unexpected day off yippieeeeeeeeeeee

:clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx

angeldelight
07-06-2010, 07:23 AM
Oh I am happy , I now have unexpected day off yippieeeeeeeeeeee

:clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx

Heaven Scent
07-06-2010, 07:43 AM
I'm Off too - Yeah!!!!!

Full timer has left :( - and all schools have an inset day - don't have any in the hols - this doesn't often happen - so I can crack on and get the front garden finished - best make good use of Mr T himself while I have him off for the day!!! - He hasn't got a week-end off for ages now - and I cant keep an eye on him in the garden when he's got days off in the week and I am working - I despirately need the back garden doing so L.O's can get out there to play!!!

mama2three
07-06-2010, 07:50 AM
well my day is a bit quieter than expected , Mindee C is in hospital with a virus - bless him its his birthday today too. Grandma is looking after his sis so is keeping her today ...and my littlest mindee was due 50 minutes ago and hasnt appeared!
Going to go up to the forest this morning , will be having fun at home avaoiding the rain after lunch!

Morning all, back to normal here too. Only 1 before schoolie as i have my maths exam this afternoon so can't do after schoolies today:clapping:
Off to playgroup this morning then swimming then taking Rose to my sisters. At college tonight for my last maths lesson as i have another exam Friday morning.

Good Luck! Ds1 has his this afternoon too , has gone into school this morning though for extra revision time...

ruby
07-06-2010, 07:53 AM
we had a quite week last week it was lovely

suuny here at the moment children back in school today but we have shifted them around as i am going on holiday tomorrow to Italy:clapping: really looking forward to it
not sure Rachel is as she has the children on her own this week:laughing:

strange but neither of us like working alone when one of us is on holiday guess we like having each other around

cathy

angeldelight
07-06-2010, 07:54 AM
we had a quite week last week it was lovely

suuny here at the moment children back in school today but we have shifted them around as i am going on holiday tomorrow to Italy:clapping: really looking forward to it
not sure Rachel is as she has the children on her own this week:laughing:

strange but neither of us like working alone when one of us is on holiday guess we like having each other around

cathy

Have a lovely holiday Cathy

Angel xx

sweets
07-06-2010, 07:58 AM
ive got another monday off :clapping: :clapping:

usually have 2 but one i knew wasnt coming so asked the mum of the second if we could swap days and im having him thurs instead so it gives me a free day today.

just going to potter about, have a tidy up, do some retail therapy;) and go to the gym this aft.might even go for a swim too if i can avoid the school kids in the pool :panic:

have a good everyone :thumbsup:

sue m
07-06-2010, 08:20 AM
I'm back to work after 2 weeks holiday. :( Already had a very nasty pooey bum and a very snotty nose in the last hour. And that's just me!!!! :o :p Not really, joking!!! :rolleyes:

angeldelight
07-06-2010, 08:23 AM
I'm back to work after 2 weeks holiday. :( Already had a very nasty pooey bum and a very snotty nose in the last hour. And that's just me!!!! :o :p Not really, joking!!! :rolleyes:

Ha made me laugh anyway

Sounds like you are really making up for lost time Sue ha

Angel xx