PDA

View Full Version : Business Cards

deb24
13-12-2007, 10:16 AM
If anyone is interested you can get free business cards from the link below.
You just pay for the postage.I got mine last week and they look realy professional.I have put my card up in all the local school and shops,and next week I am going to pop along to my local childminding group and pass them onto other childminders.

www.vistaprint.co.uk (http://clkuk.tradedoubler.com/click?p=888&a=1904267&g=20570748" target=)

manjay
13-12-2007, 10:23 AM
If anyone is interested you can get free business cards from the link below.
You just pay for the postage.I got mine last week and they look realy professional.I have put my card up in all the local school and shops,and next week I am going to pop along to my local childminding group and pass them onto other childminders.

www.vistaprint.co.uk (http://clkuk.tradedoubler.com/click?p=888&a=1904267&g=20570748" target=)

Thanks for that. I think there is a BUT that goes along with ordering from this site! Not sure what it is though as I make my own cards. I am sure someone else will know.

Amanda xx

Mollymop
13-12-2007, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the link Deb! Just what I have been looking for. I shall check it out.
Sandra XX

angeldelight
13-12-2007, 10:36 AM
These are great

Just be careful with the small print and be careful that you do not sign up for anything else by mistake

Some of our members had lots of problems with this company taking money from their account every month with out their permission

So just be careful

Angel xx

Lou
13-12-2007, 11:04 AM
I got mine from here and im really pleased with them, i just get loads of emails from them all the time, which i can put up with. i havent had problems with money going out, just the emails.

Lou x

Pudding Girl
13-12-2007, 11:14 AM
I love Vistaprint :)

The emails ARE annoying, but I am going to get them spammed anyway, if I want something I'll just log in directly :)

rachel1
13-12-2007, 12:20 PM
Thanks for link,
I couldnt help but get some! :)

Iv not even being to my 1st briefing yet! lol
O well nothing like planning ahead eh! :)

Thanks again

Spangles
13-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Thank you for the link.

I make my own business cards and laminate them, they look really good (I think) and they don't cost anything because I just use stationary I have already.

If anyone's interested in doing their own I can e-mail you mine just as a template to type over if you like? I can't remember where I got the template from in the first place, it was on the net and I'll try and find it and post it later.

Mollymop
13-12-2007, 05:10 PM
:) Thanks for the link Lorri.
Sandra XX