PDA

View Full Version : Panic!!!! Where has ofsted online gone???

mummyjo
03-06-2010, 07:17 PM
I have just tried to log in to the ofsted online website. After about 3 long weeks working on my SEF I was on the final stages and going to finish it tonight- only the website is unavailable!

Now I am panicking! I read something on the home page that said the website was changing and you had to submit something about a childcare register by Thursday or your work would be lost. Please, please, please tell me that this did not mean the SEF aswell. Is it coming back on do you think or have I just lost 30 hours of work and my inspection is in just over a week!:(

carol cameron
03-06-2010, 07:33 PM
I was doing a little work on my sef earlier and the page just disappeared saying something about maintainance! I too ,am praying that all my work so far won't have gone so hope someone who knows about ICT stuff (not me obviously) will let us know.:panic:

v 1461
03-06-2010, 07:50 PM
SAME FOR ME. JUST GONE TO CONTINUE MY SEF AND SAW THAT. I DIDN'T SUBMIT ANYTHING AS IT WASN'T FINISHED. I ONLY SAVED IT ON THEIR WEBSITE. HOPE THAT WILL BE ENOUGH. I ALSO SPENT ABOUT 30 HOURS ON IT...

mummyjo
03-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Panic over! It's back!

Thank goodness for that, I nearly had kittens!!!!:laughing: