PDA

View Full Version : How long from application to registration and pre-reg visit?

SaijaM
03-06-2010, 10:52 AM
Hi all,

I would really appreciate some help!

I have my final application briefing session today :) and wish to send my application off as soon as possible... those who have experience, could you let me know how long it takes to get registered once you've submitted your application? Also, how long for them to come for pre-reg visit?

Thanks so much,
Saija xx

Mollymop
03-06-2010, 10:59 AM
Hi ya,

Once you have sent off you're application form Ofsted will come and do your pre-reg visit - it will be between 2 and 4 weeks after they have received application form (mine was 2 weeks and they say they try and get out to you within 2 weeks)

Once you have had your pre-reg visit Ofsted will send off your CRB forms and do social services checks, etc - this usually takes about 4-8 weeks, could be sooner or could be much longer than this.

It all differs from person to person, but I would expect that if all goes well, if you send your application off this week you would have had you pre-reg by the end of June and be registered by September/October -

Good luck

Fabby
03-06-2010, 11:49 AM
Hi ya,

Once you have sent off you're application form Ofsted will come and do your pre-reg visit - it will be between 2 and 4 weeks after they have received application form (mine was 2 weeks and they say they try and get out to you within 2 weeks)

Once you have had your pre-reg visit Ofsted will send off your CRB forms and do social services checks, etc - this usually takes about 4-8 weeks, could be sooner or could be much longer than this.

It all differs from person to person, but I would expect that if all goes well, if you send your application off this week you would have had you pre-reg by the end of June and be registered by September/October -

Good luck

This is what i would of told ya too! :laughing: :) HTH

SaijaM
03-06-2010, 06:02 PM
Thanks so much for all your replies :) Really appreciate it!

I had my application briefing today (just got home!) and they said it would take about 12 weeks to be registered and ready to go! I can't wait... I wish it would be earlier :)

xx