PDA

View Full Version : nursery rhymme planning

sandy64
03-06-2010, 10:02 AM
hi im looking for some inspiration thought id do a rough plan this month as my 2 2half yr olds are learning nursery rhymmes. and really enjoying it.so will continue to do a very loose plan around nursey rhymmes.
im struggling to find things in psed got dressing up so far. but any other ideas for all areas would be good. thanks sandy:)

Fabby
03-06-2010, 12:10 PM
Why dont you draw or print pictures off relating to each of the nursery rhymes you are singing. You could print pics off and get them to colour them in or paint or if you a bit of an artist you could draw them yourself and laminate them. For instance Row Row Row Your Boat - you could have a drawing/picture of a boat so then when you show that poster the children can say what song is going to be next, do you see what i mean?

sandy64
03-06-2010, 12:19 PM
THANKS THATS ALSO RECOGNITION THANKYOU

miffy
03-06-2010, 12:55 PM
Found this

http://www.newhallinfants.co.uk/cms/media/newsletters/nurserytopicwebterm4.pdf

Might have a few ideas for you

Miffy xx

miffy
03-06-2010, 01:02 PM
These might be useful too

http://ngfl.northumberland.gov.uk/Foundation/nurseryrhymes/

Miffy xx

miffy
03-06-2010, 01:16 PM
I'm on a roll now -

Have a bag with objects inside relating to the rhymes like a mouse for 3 blind mice, spider for incy wincy etc then take it in turns with the children singing this rhyme and choosing an object

" Magic bag, what's inside?
Something's in there trying to hide!
xxx (child's name) put your hand in
What have you found?
(Child pulls out the item)
A SPIDER! :eek: ............. now lets hear the sound

Miffy xx

sandy64
03-06-2010, 02:22 PM
thanks miffy you are on a role thanks il look at webdite later:)

keatingschick
03-06-2010, 08:16 PM
I'm on a roll now -

Have a bag with objects inside relating to the rhymes like a mouse for 3 blind mice, spider for incy wincy etc then take it in turns with the children singing this rhyme and choosing an object

" Magic bag, what's inside?
Something's in there trying to hide!
xxx (child's name) put your hand in
What have you found?
(Child pulls out the item)
A SPIDER! :eek: ............. now lets hear the sound

Miffy xx

Lol...this reminds me of me reading "DEAR ZOO" to one of my mindees. My husband was in the other room listening....and laughing cos I was making the sounds...but why did I go quiet at CAMEL and GIRAFFE??? Well I know a Camel sort of SPITS so I'm not doing that, but what does a giraffe do??