PDA

View Full Version : A GORGEOUS SUNNY THURSDAY

angeldelight
03-06-2010, 05:57 AM
I got the day right today :laughing: :laughing:

Very sunny and warm here already and the forcast is looking good right up till Sunday :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

What you all doing today - I have a nice easy day with one 9 year old and I finish at 3 , we are going to be in the garden doing some planting

Is everyone ok ?

Hope you all have a great day in the sunshine

Angel xxx

nell57
03-06-2010, 06:08 AM
Morning Angel and everyone, it looks like its going be a beautiful day:)

We're off to the childrens centre all day today, just getting picnic ready to take. Not working again tomorrow, so a have a nice long, but busy weekend coming:jump for joy: :clapping:

Hope you all have a great day:thumbsup:

angeldelight
03-06-2010, 06:10 AM
Morning Angel and everyone, it looks like its going be a beautiful day:)

We're off to the childrens centre all day today, just getting picnic ready to take. Not working again tomorrow, so a have a nice long, but busy weekend coming:jump for joy: :clapping:

Hope you all have a great day:thumbsup:

I have the day off tomorrow too Helen - wahoooooooooo

Have a great day today and enjoy the sun

xxx

wendy222
03-06-2010, 06:30 AM
good morning all its a sunny day here aswell so ive got four boys 2 day so goin 2 the park and let the boys go paddling and have a picnic hope everyone have a gud day long day for me 2 day 6.30 till 7.00 :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

sonia ann
03-06-2010, 06:30 AM
in the garden all day today and a beach day tomorrow:jump for joy:

Roseolivia
03-06-2010, 06:31 AM
Morning, lovely day here too.
1 mindee (5yrs) today and my sister is coming with her 3 boys to play so we'll be out in the garden all day. We're going to have a picnic. Think may paint some tshirts for the world cup as well.
Lucky you having tomorrow off, i have the baby mindee extra tomorrow again. Usually only work Thursdays in the hols but this week it's been Wed, Thu and Fri:(
Oh well it'll pay for my hair cut on Saturday.
Have a great day

charleyfarley
03-06-2010, 06:36 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

Lovely and sunny here again :clapping: so we may have the paddling pool out this afternoon :thumbsup:

We may fly the kites we made yesterday if it's a bit breezy, oohh decisions. Need to pop to the shop though as we are going to Tittesworth tomorrow so need some things for the picnic.

We are making pizzas for dinner today too, yummy :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

angeldelight
03-06-2010, 06:38 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

Lovely and sunny here again :clapping: so we may have the paddling pool out this afternoon :thumbsup:

We may fly the kites we made yesterday if it's a bit breezy, oohh decisions. Need to pop to the shop though as we are going to Tittesworth tomorrow so need some things for the picnic.

We are making pizzas for dinner today too, yummy :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Hi Carol

Tittesworth never heard of it :laughing: is it close to you ?

Have a good day

xxx

miffy
03-06-2010, 06:45 AM
Morning everyone

No sunshine here yet :( but it is warm.

I'm off into town this morning to get my hair done and have a bit of retail therapy :D

Not sure about the rest of the day - might do some gardening if it stays nice

Have a lovely day

Miffy xx

angeldelight
03-06-2010, 06:49 AM
Morning everyone

No sunshine here yet :( but it is warm.

I'm off into town this morning to get my hair done and have a bit of retail therapy :D

Not sure about the rest of the day - might do some gardening if it stays nice

Have a lovely day

Miffy xx

Oh you TRYING to look sexy Miffy ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

xxxx

miffy
03-06-2010, 06:51 AM
Oh you TRYING to look sexy Miffy ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

xxxx

Cheeky!

Made me laugh though

Some of us don't have to try dearie :p

Miffy xx

angeldelight
03-06-2010, 06:52 AM
Cheeky!

Made me laugh though

Some of us don't have to try dearie :p

Miffy xx

Yes I know but you obviously do thats why you are going to get your hair done

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

charleyfarley
03-06-2010, 06:59 AM
Hi Carol

Tittesworth never heard of it :laughing: is it close to you ?

Have a good day

xxx

It's about 20 mins away Angel but a fab place for the children. It has a great sand pit and a massive play area. One time we went Mitchell decided to climb up the big boys ladder but there was no way down for him so I had to climb up after him and carry him down :panic: :rolleyes:
It has walks you can go on, there's ducks and a reservoir. It is lovely but does get busy in school hols, oh and it's free :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Hebs
03-06-2010, 07:08 AM
Morning,

sun is shining today :clapping:

only got the girls today plus my 2 so 5 kids in total

they dont come til 1pm and dad collects at 5pm :clapping: so nice short day,

will be getting the girls to do their fathers day cards cos it's the last time i have them for a good few hours before fathers day so they have time to do them, the boys made theirs yesterday

mama2three
03-06-2010, 07:48 AM
no sun here:(
maybe it'll fight its way through later.
no mindees this week , have to take C to town to choose his prom kilt:) then off he is at school for a revision session.
Picnic in the forest with friends for me and ds3.
Really should be attacking the bombsite / house , and catching up with some paperwork.... but it will wait!!:laughing: :laughing:

Cammie Doodle
03-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Morning all, just sat here in Suny Scotland having a few days away, visited Parents and sister on the west coast and now on the East visiting our Son . Hubby driving up this evening :clapping:

LOOPYLISA
03-06-2010, 10:22 AM
Morning everyone, lovely and sunny here and warm too :clapping:

Have a good day everyone x