PDA

View Full Version : Boyzone concert

Chimps Childminding
02-06-2010, 10:08 PM
My 17 year old son has just told me he has bought me 2 tickets to see Boyzone at the LG Arena Birmingham next March :clapping:

Apparently he thought I needed cheering up cause I have had a rough couple of weeks - bless him!!!!!

Just need to find someone to go with who will drive up there as I am a right chicken when it comes to driving somewhere new :blush: :blush:

LOOPYLISA
02-06-2010, 10:20 PM
What a lovely thoughtful son :thumbsup:

dianemellors
02-06-2010, 10:34 PM
thats lovely
id love to come with u iv been a fan of boyzone since they came out and iv been to see them 3 times
pick me pick me pick me lol
i drive too x:thumbsup:

angeldelight
03-06-2010, 06:28 AM
Oh Caroline come a bit earlier and come and see me ?

Will June not go with you ?

You deserve it and what a lovely thoughtful son you have

Angel xx

Roseolivia
03-06-2010, 06:32 AM
How lovely, hope when Rose is that age she'll do nice things like that for me.

Chimps Childminding
03-06-2010, 07:18 AM
How lovely, hope when Rose is that age she'll do nice things like that for me.

Bless him it is a lovely thought, but I have no doubt he will use it against me from now till next march. everytime I moan at him for something it will be "but I bought you tickets to see boyzone!!!!!" :laughing:

he is the youngest of my 4 by 18 months (the other 3 being triplets) and he is convinced that he is the favourite as he is (in his words) "my baby boy" all 6' 2" of him:D

Fabby
03-06-2010, 08:14 AM
very kind and thoughtful boy, he will make a great husband for some lucky girl

desiderata
03-06-2010, 08:49 AM
What night are they for and where do you live, I am going to the concert and I drive I dont mind taking you if you are closeish

Chimps Childminding
03-06-2010, 11:06 AM
What night are they for and where do you live, I am going to the concert and I drive I dont mind taking you if you are closeish

thanks for the offer, but I think I have sorted it :rolleyes: I am going on wednesday 2nd March, and I have asked my boys who have just passed their test if I bribe them well enough will they take me and June (next door cm) and pick us up :laughing: Did offer one of them (or hubby) the other ticket, but funnily enough they turned me down :D

June and I went to see then a few years ago! Wont be the same without Stephen Gately :( but looking forward to it anyway :clapping:

Cammie Doodle
03-06-2010, 11:19 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: good old Rob, I have put it in my diary Carolyn . Cameron is very proud of Rob for noticing you needed cheering up . He says I should of broughthim to Scotland with me and given Rob the taste of another working kitchen :D

Chimps Childminding
03-06-2010, 12:39 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: good old Rob, I have put it in my diary Carolyn . Cameron is very proud of Rob for noticing you needed cheering up . He says I should of broughthim to Scotland with me and given Rob the taste of another working kitchen :D

Don't think he would have been allowed!! Dont forget he was away for the weekend as it was, don't think Jess would have given him a pass for any longer :D