PDA

View Full Version : kiddie questionaires

lyndamum22
02-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Hi I am new to this site and I am looking for help. I need to have a questionaire for my minded children and I dont have a clue where to start how to make 1 up on pc or what sort of questions i should be asking the kids. I have my anual inspection in a couple of wks and I need to have one done by then I am getting myself in a tizzy and my brain has wnt into melt down please help.
Many thanks
Lynda xxx:panic:

Curly Quavers
03-06-2010, 08:02 PM
Why don't you show us what you already have and we can give pointers.

lyndamum22
04-06-2010, 10:00 AM
i dont have anything jst dont have a clue where to start..... thought of asking things like do you like the meals are you happy with the toys/ games provided.... thats sort of thing but wwhat about the younger kids what should i do for them god my brain is melting. xx

Curly Quavers
04-06-2010, 03:19 PM
i dont have anything jst dont have a clue where to start..... thought of asking things like do you like the meals are you happy with the toys/ games provided.... thats sort of thing but wwhat about the younger kids what should i do for them god my brain is melting. xx

pictures of different activities you provide and some new ones.

miffy
04-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Have a look on the bromley website there are some examples of questionnaires there.

Miffy xx

lyndamum22
04-06-2010, 07:00 PM
I will have a look than ladies for your help
take care xxxx
Lynda xxx