PDA

View Full Version : CRB - can we ring?

marzi
02-06-2010, 10:17 AM
Can we ring up the CRB service to find out what they are waiting for, then get on to the police to try and encourage them to get a b****y move on lol?

VINASOL
02-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Can we ring up the CRB service to find out what they are waiting for, then get on to the police to try and encourage them to get a b****y move on lol?

i have just phoned the burea; they will give you info on your crb but not your hubbie (unless he is there with you to give authorisation). woman on phone at bureau told me that they do not give out details of what police force crb was sent to....and they don't recommend you contact the police directly, but we did.

good luckx

candy cat
02-06-2010, 10:37 AM
If it has been over the limit (mine took 4 months!!!!) then work out what policeforce would have it ie, have you moved in last few years etc,if so other police forces will be checking too. then phone local police and ask for disclosures plus reference number.cheeky,but only way i got mine done!

marzi
02-06-2010, 11:42 AM
4 months!!! :rolleyes: Mine's only been 27 days in total and stage 4 for 17 of them lol guess I'll have to learn some patience really.

funfunfun
02-06-2010, 11:59 AM
Myn has taken about 11 weeks all together with CRBS and registration

Although i pestered them ALOT , im sure everytime i rang they said

NOT HER AGAIN !! :)

pinkbutterfly
02-06-2010, 02:36 PM
Marzi be patient. I sent all mine CRBs (three of them) the same time as you and I just checked the online tracking thing and my husband's has been posted today while mine and my stepdaughter's are still haning on stage 4. It shouldn't be much longer ...

marzi
02-06-2010, 03:04 PM
Thanks everyone. Thanks pinkbutterfly it's good to know they don't all take ages but as I have moved between 3 counties I'm not holding my breath that mine will be quick lol.